Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

1 hour ago, Mooreboy3 said:

Pizza may have a good long term memory when Loretto was a good program in the 90's. There have been a few teams here and there that have had success. 5-0 is a good start and maybe another run like they had in the 90's.

6 playoff wins an entire decade isn’t exactly considered a good program. Maybe good by Loretto standards 

Pizza may have a good long term memory when Loretto was a good program in the 90's. There have been a few teams here and there that have had success. 5-0 is a good start and maybe another run like they had in the 90's.

I do recall a couple of those Butch Toner teams back in the day. Seems they had a set of twins, one of which was a good RB. That was back before the public private split and when Brentwood Academy was winning everything. Didn’t they beat everyone but them and Hohenwald?

16 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

6 playoff wins an entire decade isn’t exactly considered a good program. Maybe good by Loretto standards 

Well, going back to 2014, that’s only one less than Hohenwald so, compared to them, that has to be good. Now, Hohenwald set the stage last year as they actually won a second round playoff game on their way to the quarterfinals. 

Am I reading right that Loretto beat Davidson academy 136-10 in the first round of the playoffs in 1994? 

21 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Undefeated on the season thus far and coming off of a major thrashing of number six and formerly undefeated power house Lewis County, it is safe to say that Loretto is BACK! 

Can't wait to see this weeks rankings when they are released! Good luck to the Mustangs the rest of the season!

Congratulations!Looks like a fine season in the makings.Some of these guys are just busting your balls.I would love to have something to "crow" about my self!Hope the team sneaks up on some of the front runners. 

21 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Congratulations!Looks like a fine season in the makings.Some of these guys are just busting your balls.I would love to have something to "crow" about my self!Hope the team sneaks up on some of the front runners. 

He's busting on Lewis County.   Apparently,  some Hohenwald honey left him at the altar back in the day.  

Loretto made his day.

His week.

His year.

• Like 1