Region 7-3A Standings

CHARGERFAN

4 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Yep, but I recommend that you take your own refreshments. Liberty concession stand only takes credit cards (no cash). And, to buy something you have to scan their QR code, then type in credit card info, your address, find their menu online, order what you want, then go to the concession stand and claim your stuff. To buy two soft drinks took me a good 10 minutes. It’s the most convoluted system I ever saw. 

And, the two drinks cost me $6.50.

:shock:

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Joking you may be, but kidding you are not...Yoda.

I’ve never been there so I’m having to rely on anyone with experience at their facility. We rely on a cellular signal to broadcast our games and if cellular service isn’t reliable we may have problems once we get there. The campus has wifi but Ethernet is not an option.

3 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

I’ve never been there so I’m having to rely on anyone with experience at their facility. We rely on a cellular signal to broadcast our games and if cellular service isn’t reliable we may have problems once we get there. The campus has wifi but Ethernet is not an option.

Cell signal won't be an option either...on a good night you can text and maybe a garbled/skipping conversation, on a bad one you may as well carry a brick around with you as your phone.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Cell signal won't be an option either...on a good night you can text and maybe a garbled/skipping conversation, on a bad one you may as well carry a brick around with you as your phone.

So when I terrorize the concession stand this Friday they won’t be able to call for help??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

21 minutes ago, SpottedGoat said:

Ok heck I'll ask, BigPurple, can you make us a top 10 west Tn catfish joint list? Might be more interesting than a few of these late season games.

1.  Carmac’s Fish Barn (Como, TN)

2.  Boyettes (Tiptonville)

3.  Hagy’s Catfish Hotel (Shiloh)

4.  Catfish Cabin (South Jackson)

5.  Little Josh’s (Parsons)

6.  Crenshaws (Trenton)

7.  Lakeview (Tiptonville)

8.  Brooksie’s Barn (North Jackson)

9.  Top of the River (Michie)

10.  Catfish Galley (Jackson)

Here ya go  :)

• Like 1