West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

26 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

You gotta call them like you see them.  Not sure if he was down or not, but West got the TD.  Sometimes you get the breaks in a game.  I do think that TD saved the Rebels the one or two other holding calls the officials were ready to throw at any minute.  

Oline probably played their worst game of the year...need to get that fixed asap

21 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Facts not to mention AC didnt make a bigger deal on the field as the defense didnt argue he was down after the fact. 

I was wanting to know more about how to cancel and/or change flights - where did all those informative posts go?  Anybody figure out how West ended up with that last personal foul on the kneel?  That was almost funny.

9 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

I was wanting to know more about how to cancel and/or change flights - where did all those informative posts go?  Anybody figure out how West ended up with that last personal foul on the kneel?  That was almost funny.

The refs are pretty bad on both sides. I'm sure the Ref was probably making a point to West coach. They seemed to have an axe to grind on both sides the ball. That white is notorious for having short man syndrome 

6 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

The refs are pretty bad on both sides. I'm sure the Ref was probably making a point to West coach. They seemed to have an axe to grind on both sides the ball. That white is notorious for having short man syndrome 

That crew definitely has yellow fever - both ways.  I know holding can be called on every play, but you called a lot of marginal holds and you let some flat out drag downs go.  I didn’t see the hold that had ACs td called back live, but watching replay I can see why that one was called.  They scored that drive anyway, but it did make it harder on them.  Anybody catch why they sent ACs punter off last night - knee pads?

All that said, the ump show was in full force last night.

• Upvote 1

What I have seen was a Mav team that started the year needing to learn and they grow up quickly. 1 month before season starts New QB comes in OL then have to gel quickly Learning curve for coaches everyone. AC bent but have not broken. Brutal schedule has helped in the long run. Defence one of the best in the area now. With 1 week off just in time to get the offense back to Mavsinflight Ariel onslaught as we have known the Mavs over the years. Defense wins championships. But to get to a championship we have score points and Crowds love the scoring! 

6 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Facts not to mention AC didnt make a bigger deal on the field as the defense didnt argue he was down after the fact. 

Well actually not sure about this one. The point is AC always plays through a whistle. This time they didn't. But if the whistle was not blown then AC needs correct this one. Would have been a loss of yardage. And pretty sure AC defense the way they looked would have held there own. But for AC it's better this happens now then somewhere down the line. Bowers great running back and AC players did not react like you said. What could of been what was but what is to come is what matters