Cleveland @ Bearden

fooseball95

54 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Interested to see the result of this game. Cleveland is always loaded with athletes and decent linemen. Bearden probably has better athletes even with some banged up. Cleveland won't be expected to win by most media outlets, but has all the means to win this game. Does anyone know if Bearden is getting the RB or LT back this week?

Injuries don’t concern me as much as they used to. We have so much depth, that’s something this coaching staff has preached all year, and it’s finally worked that’s something that’s taken us out of the playoffs for the past couple of years. But we finally have depth, so I’m not worried in that aspect, but Ethan Hill, who is our star defensive lineman, should be coming back this week. Brody Smith, who is the left tackle, is not coming back this week. He will probably be back from Morristown, and I don’t know about Jaheim, he could be out or he could play, but let’s say, for Cleveland sake, he is out.

On 10/1/2023 at 9:03 PM, BeardenBullies said:

Bearden will dominate the Los. Running game is on point and Cleveland will have to have 9 in the box. Both QBs are average, but giving the nod to ours. 

Bearden out coaches Cleveland and out athletes the Blue Raiders. We setting up Bearden vs. Boo for district Championship. We will be healthy by then and looking for those patriots 

If you think Boo is all Bradley has then you are setting yourself up for a big loss. grins

I think this game is really a toss up, Bearden is a really good team and the record is not indicative of how good they are. Cleveland is playing better ball than I expected under a first-year coach. Gonna be a great game, But I lean towards the home team in this one in a very close one.

27 minutes ago, ChatterBox99 said:

Cleveland has been overachieving all year. Kids have bought in to the culture. Cleveland wins a close one 24-21. Cleveland is well coached and Bearden May have a letdown after beating the rebels. 

Agree with everything except the overachiever bit. This is a talented team that is playing to its abilities, coaching has alot to do with that