Rhea Co @ Ooltewah

Rhea Co.

Y’all are acting like east Hamilton just came into the picture. Ooltewah has had good teams since EH. Its coaching, prior to the current coaching staff, the coach that came from North Carolina was successful. Ooltewah has talent. If you’ve been to ooltewah game, the players sometimes don’t show effort and are just not in the right spots with busted plays. That’s 100 percent coaching 

Edited by fooseball95

4 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Y’all are acting like east Hamilton just came into the picture. Ooltewah has had good teams since EH. Its coaching, prior to the current coaching staff, the coach that came from North Carolina was successful. Ooltewah has talent. If you’ve been to ooltewah game, the players sometimes don’t show effort and are just not in the right spots with busted plays. That’s 100 percent coaching 

Nah I  100 agree either you on coaching and stuff like that, I was just saying that the school got halfed in 2009 and they've had a drop in talent somewhat I remember them being good up until 2018 I think, and since then they've gotten worse  and worse. That was close to when the coach switch happened so I agree it's coaching  but I was just saying in times prior even with lack of coaching they may have had the numbers to compete more.  Bc I notice east Hamilton isn't very good either. 

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Nah I  100 agree either you on coaching and stuff like that, I was just saying that the school got halfed in 2009 and they've had a drop in talent somewhat I remember them being good up until 2018 I think, and since then they've gotten worse  and worse. That was close to when the coach switch happened so I agree it's coaching  but I was just saying in times prior even with lack of coaching they may have had the numbers to compete more.  Bc I notice east Hamilton isn't very good either. 

The coaching is some of the worst I have seen at the high school level.