Henry County @ Beech

MSURacer

I thought about just keeping this in the 7-5A thread since there's only like 4 of us posting this year between the two sides, but I felt it's too big a game not to have its own thread lol

What do yall think about this one? I feel HC is the better team and comes in a clear favorite, but Beech is no slouch, has homefield advantage, and is coming off a bye. HC has also been pretty sloppy the last couple of weeks despite lopsided victories. They might need a good hit in the mouth at this point of the season.  

9 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I thought about just keeping this in the 7-5A thread since there's only like 4 of us posting this year between the two sides, but I felt it's too big a game not to have its own thread lol

What do yall think about this one? I feel HC is the better team and comes in a clear favorite, but Beech is no slouch, has homefield advantage, and is coming off a bye. HC has also been pretty sloppy the last couple of weeks despite lopsided victories. They might need a good hit in the mouth at this point of the season.  

Well figured I'd show up and throw my 2 cents in. Henry County had a sloppy game against Portland and still dominated the game. I put some of the sloppiness on us playing down to the level of our competition in that game (which is what we didn't want to do) but either way we won the game. Obviously we can't have that type of performance against Beech. I expect Beech to be a tough game like always. Just don't see us losing 4 straight to Beech. Henry County finds a way and get the W! Big Red Rolls! 

HC - 28

Beech - 14

1 hour ago, BigRed88 said:

Well figured I'd show up and throw my 2 cents in. Henry County had a sloppy game against Portland and still dominated the game. I put some of the sloppiness on us playing down to the level of our competition in that game (which is what we didn't want to do) but either way we won the game. Obviously we can't have that type of performance against Beech. I expect Beech to be a tough game like always. Just don't see us losing 4 straight to Beech. Henry County finds a way and get the W! Big Red Rolls! 

HC - 28

Beech - 14

After losing twice to HC in 2018, Beech has won 4 straight.

This game is intriguing to me. More to come later in the week. 

Edited by eers

51 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I think this one is will be very close and just hope it swings HC’s way. I do expect a fun game with a great atmosphere.
Beech has the home field advantage which is huge in a game like this. 

HC has had a couple of starters missing the last couple weeks that I think will be back. 

My understanding is an OL got ejected Friday?

15 minutes ago, eers said:

My understanding is an OL got ejected Friday?

One guy for nothing more than a pancake. HC got flagged 45 yards in 1 play pretty much. The worst home cooking you’ve ever seen.  One guy was showing his jersey was ripped over his shoulder pads to the ref showing he was being held. And he got flagged for it. I get we need refs but clowns should stick to the circus or kid’s birthday parties or something. 

Okay I’m not gonna be bias here. 

Henry County at full strength wins by 10+. 

Beech has a good squad but HC outmatches them on base plays as long as everyone is in.

I know beech has had a hard schedule. But I don’t see Crabtree out manning HC.
they are sound and tough.
Ch 

Good Luck HC.  Beech has the home cookin down. Hate to play there.

end of the day HC has little problem.

My only gift to beech. Pass to 5 anddd keep HC guessing. 

great battle. Huge for region. 

13 hours ago, RollRed123 said:

One guy for nothing more than a pancake. HC got flagged 45 yards in 1 play pretty much. The worst home cooking you’ve ever seen.  One guy was showing his jersey was ripped over his shoulder pads to the ref showing he was being held. And he got flagged for it. I get we need refs but clowns should stick to the circus or kid’s birthday parties or something. 

If true he misses this game too. 

beech treats the refs well. 
they get good calls at home. 

hipe it’s a fun game. HC by 13 plus I’d they just fights.