West TN Rural Top 10 Week 8

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Y'all may as well play high school cafeteria women with that lousy schedule

I'm proud of y'all for getting your teeth kicked in by Dyersburg and Obion. Is that better? I'm sure you believe it helped your team beat those powerhouses like Gleason Greenfield and South Fulton though and how could I forget Halls. Jeez man. That's rough! Best region in Tennessee bahahah

Just now, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

And? Where do you think or want to believe I said we could beat union city. 

Well if your not an idiot,by saying y'all should be outside looking in and saying Union City hasn't beaten anybody and lost to a terrible USJ team and then being stupid enough to say after that you have to award wins.Whats that saying?

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Well if your not an idiot,by saying y'all should be outside looking in and saying Union City hasn't beaten anybody and lost to a terrible USJ team and then being stupid enough to say after that you have to award wins.Whats that saying?

First of all it's you're. Learn English. And second I was replying to your comment saying UC and JCS beat us by 50. Are you legit slow or just enjoy arguing by any means necessary regardless if you make sense or not?

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

8 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'm proud of y'all for getting your teeth kicked in by Dyersburg and Obion. Is that better? I'm sure you believe it helped your team beat those powerhouses like Gleason Greenfield and South Fulton though and how could I forget Halls. Jeez man. That's rough! Best region in Tennessee bahahah

We played those teams as well as most.Dyersburg been killing everyone.Dont think Dresden has lost Central should have beaten Haywood.Id rather watch good teams at 5 and 5 than play middle schools.So what you going to say when ur boys lose to that LC team in playoffs like usual

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

We played those teams as well as most.Dyersburg been killing everyone.Dont think Dresden has lost Central should have beaten Haywood.Id rather watch good teams at 5 and 5 than play middle schools.Si what you going to say when ur boys lose to that LC team in playoffs like usual

As well as most. The obion QB basically had a perfect night on y'all. What was it 12 for 13 over 200 yards. Y'all the ones crying on your threads about playing bigger schools when it's actually happening. Don't be mad because I actually remember your crying 

Just now, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

As well as most. The obion QB basically had a perfect night on y'all. What was it 12 for 13 over 200 yards. Y'all the ones crying on your threads about playing bigger schools when it's actually happening. Don't be mad because I actually remember your crying 

Central would beat y'all by 60 points

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

So surely we have a hundred dollar bet? Let everyone in here see how confident you are

Your original comment on the bet looked very lake county, was riddled with simple spelling and grammatical errors to the point where I didn't even know what you're talking about. Still don't. I don't bet on high school kids anyway but what are the terms of your proposed bet?