West TN Rural Top 10 Week 8

21 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

They have always played the most inferior competition year in and year out. Maybe in a few years they'll pick up the like of. Dyersburg, jcs, Westview, Haywood etc. But we all know they'll never happen haha

Guess I'll get off here.Had my comedy for tonight.West Carroll against South Pitt in championship game.

47 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

They will lose to Camden and McKenzie. Make the playoffs go right back to Atwood lol

Not sure about Camden but guess it's a good chance.Cant believe the mighty West Carroll War Eagles not playing Huntingdon or Milan. Close by.Money game.Wonder why?

Edited by mrbigster

21 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Lmao you're nuts. Union city hasn't beaten anyone with an above .500 record yet. They also lost to a pretty bad usj team. At some point you have to reward wins over losses. 

Yes USJ is 4 And 3 Just terrible.I know they beat Trenton who is down from previous years and Union City Also lost To South Gibson about 20 points.But lost to JCS 42 to 0 who is undefeated.So according to Purple 2 very good teams.And LC just happens to play at that undefeated JCS team in about 2 weeks So wonder how far LC drops with a loss to a team killing everyone 

1 hour ago, truefalconfan said:

They have always played the most inferior competition year in and year out. Maybe in a few years they'll pick up the like of. Dyersburg, jcs, Westview, Haywood etc. But we all know they'll never happen haha

Lmao y'all beat your chest so much for losing to the teams mentioned by 40. 

41 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Not sure about Camden but guess it's a good chance.Cant believe the mighty West Carroll War Eagles not playing Huntingdon or Milan. Close by.Money game.Wonder why?

Because we're not from a poor county like lake. We don't need to get out butts kicked for a check like y'all do 3-4 times a year. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Guess I'll get off here.Had my comedy for tonight.West Carroll against South Pitt in championship game.

You're a moron. Nobody ever said that but I know the short bus riders have to make something up to giggle about. Enjoy your 5-5 season. 

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

23 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

My friend, it looks like you didn't take the Common Sense/Probability 101 class that @Waker teaches at UT-Martin! 

With Union City having a population of 11,000+ and the Atwood area having a population of 1,000+, I think we can agree on that Union City should be able to win!

If they let him anywhere near a college that would completely destroy what faith I had left in the American education system. 

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

8 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

You're a moron. Nobody ever said but I know the short bus riders have to make something up to giggle about. Enjoy your 5-5 season. 

If we played cafeteria women like West Carroll,LC be undefeated.Sio put up or shut up.If that 5 and 5 teams plays your top 10 team with middle school wins,bet 100?

4 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

If they let him anywhere near a college that would completely destroy what faith I had left in the American education system. 

Evidently you sure didn't go to that class saying Union City basically wouldn't beat y'all by saying have to go with wins.Poor stupidity