West TN Rural Top 10 Week 8

21 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

My friend, it looks like you didn't take the Common Sense/Probability 101 class that @Waker teaches at UT-Martin! 

With Union City having a population of 11,000+ and the Atwood area having a population of 1,000+, I think we can agree on that Union City should be able to win!

That has nothing to do withy post.He said he's a homer and thought West Carroll should be in the mention.I ask who they have beaten.And as far as his common sense class,West Carroll has more than Lake Co

21 hours ago, Waker said:

Bingo. :roflol:

No Bingo.Wedt Carroll has more students than Gleason,Greenfield,Lake Co etc so that's not valid.The homer said West Carroll should be in the outside looking in.Yes they should be on outside looking in. Way out.Tell me a good team they have defeated.Ig I'm correct,Lake Co finishing third in the region at probably 5-5.West Carroll I guess second.So West Carroll should defeat LC very easily?

Edited by mrbigster

20 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Lmao you're nuts. Union city hasn't beaten anyone with an above .500 record yet. They also lost to a pretty bad usj team. At some point you have to reward wins over losses. 

Wow.Then West Carroll should have no problem with Union City.Tell you what? Union City will beat LC pretty handily and I'm sure LC will play the highly West Carroll team in the playoffs .Wanna bet 100 dollars on a 5-5 LC team vs your Highly West Carroll team?Union City would destroy West Carroll.If West Carroll was in our region,they wouldn't even make the playoffs

Edited by mrbigster

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

West Carroll was beaten pretty good in a scrimmage by the LC one man team.Know it was a scrimmage but West Carroll couldn't stop LC.All y'all have us running back also.But haven't heard much about him

Lol west Carroll wouldn't beat lake county this year, last year or next year. They've never accomplished anything in football noteworthy. They've beaten Gibson county, Perry county, Houston county, and McEwen lol. All four of those teams could combine and still have a losing season. 

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

When you lose to someone it’s always the teams you play.  And in regards to Milan the are the lowest rated 6-1 team there is. I fully recognize they only have two wins over teams with winning records in South Gibson and Adamsville. That is definite the reason why every other team with a like record and 2 teams with worse records are ahead of them. 

Of course it's always team you plan and lose to.You must be one of the AP voters.Vote on a team that wins.A team can beat Perry Co,Bruceton,McEwen and be highly ranked than say a Union City team that loses to Ensworth and pretty top team Dresden?Take your glasses off.If it was someone other than Milan,wouldn't be on the radar

Just now, truefalconfan said:

Lol west Carroll wouldn't beat lake county this year, last year or next year. They've never accomplished anything in football noteworthy. They've beaten Gibson county, Perry county, Houston county, and McEwen lol. All four of those teams could combine and still have a losing season. 

They will lose to Camden and McKenzie. Make the playoffs go right back to Atwood lol

1 minute ago, truefalconfan said:

Im really being amused tonight reading about this highly ranked West Carroll team with all those tough top 10 wins.Even them saying you have to look at wins and saying Union City hasn't beaten anyone.

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Im really being amused tonight reading about this highly ranked West Carroll team with all those tough top 10 wins.Even them saying you have to look at wins and saying Union City hasn't beaten anyone.

They have always played the most inferior competition year in and year out. Maybe in a few years they'll pick up the like of. Dyersburg, jcs, Westview, Haywood etc. But we all know they'll never happen haha