Franklin coach dismissed. Unbelievable!!

runtheball

The problem is not the firing for a losing record but doing it during the season. No HS coach should ever be fired during the season. No respect for a principal who would do this. Maybe the principal will be fired during the year for poor TCAP scores.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ecu said:

The problem is not the firing for a losing record but doing it during the season. No HS coach should ever be fired during the season. No respect for a principal who would do this. Maybe the principal will be fired during the year for poor TCAP scores.

I get this and don't disagree.

13 hours ago, ecu said:

Not defending the Principal nor implicating anyone else, but I highly doubt that this was the Principal acting without approval. The Director of Schools has to approve faculty assignments in most systems, and I'm thinking that this move wasn't made on a whim.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Not defending the Principal nor implicating anyone else, but I highly doubt that this was the Principal acting without approval. The Director of Schools has to approve faculty assignments in most systems, and I'm thinking that this move wasn't made on a whim.

Totally agree!!! Something fishy is going on in Williamson County and it starts at the top with the County AD or the superintendent, or maybe both.