Lewis County vs PURE Academy

Pizzpatriot2

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Still trashing kids….

On 9/21/2023 at 1:31 AM, WestTnBasketball1234 said:

I’ve seen you do the same !! Even talk bad about a kid that went to West middle, ended up at Liberty. You evidently taught the kid at West middle. I know you know exactly the kid I’m talking about. I can go find the post tomorrow if I need to. Hypocrite

You just don’t learn do you? You should probably just give it up. You will never be able to confer what I say into what you want it to be. The above quoted post just ruined any credibility you needed related to that.

Also, Just should just stick with your paper tigers over there in West Tennessee and try to figure out the easiest classification to jump to for the next realignment.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

13 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yep, need that extra week of practice to prepare for a football game against a girls basketball school’s football team.

Was it year before last when Summertown upset Hohenwald? 

While this is hilarious — would be more funny if Summertown wasn’t pound for pound a top athletic program in the state winning state titles in more than just one sport 

Also, believe this was maybe 3 years ago. Your old ball coach was still in town 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Her team is supposedly Page not Lewis Co. 

39 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Was making a general comparison

Pizz isn’t a Page guy — it’s a front 

Oh, I’m a patriot through and through. 

Looking forward to another run at the ‘ship. Hopefully, this will be three runs in a row and, in 5A at that!