Lewis County vs PURE Academy

Pizzpatriot2

23 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

This one blew up in his face BPM...you don't play Hardin, Haywood, and Cookeville (among others) to a virtual standstill on the road unless you can ball. For Lewis County to lead them out behind the woodshed the way they did is the most impressive outing of the year for them in my opinion. Spin it as a one loss team vs. a winless one all you want, PURE has demonstrated that they can hang with some outstanding programs and I think LC just opened some eyes tonight.

Agree! Pure is no joke. LC poured it on em!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

This one blew up in his face BPM...you don't play Hardin, Haywood, and Cookeville (among others) to a virtual standstill on the road unless you can ball. For Lewis County to lead them out behind the woodshed the way they did is the most impressive outing of the year for them in my opinion. Spin it as a one loss team vs. a winless one all you want, PURE has demonstrated that they can hang with some outstanding programs and I think LC just opened some eyes tonight.

Absolutely 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Absolutely 

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Oh now, nothing blew up in anyone’s face contrary what you want to state. In fact, it just shows the continual weak scheduling of Hohenwald, which is nothing new.

As I stated earlier in the week, I thought it might be a good game due to the close games PURE has played. However, it still doesn’t negate Hohenwald’s scheduling a perineal losing team with one win since its existence. Now, we all know the W/L record of a team can be deceiving. Just because a team may be winless, does not necessarily mean they are a bad team. Just as an undefeated or one loss season record doesn’t necessarily mean a team is great or even good. Playoff records typically demonstrate that.

After this beat down Hohenwald gave last night coupled with their beatdown of MTP, boy, it looks as though Loretto is Cookeville bound!

28 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Oh now, nothing blew up in anyone’s face contrary what you want to state. In fact, it just shows the continual weak scheduling of Hohenwald, which is nothing new.

As I stated earlier in the week, I thought it might be a good game due to the close games PURE has played. However, it still doesn’t negate Hohenwald’s scheduling a perineal losing team with one win since its existence. Now, we all know the W/L record of a team can be deceiving. Just because a team may be winless, does not necessarily mean they are a bad team. Just as an undefeated or one loss season record doesn’t necessarily mean a team is great or even good. Playoff records typically demonstrate that.

After this beat down Hohenwald gave last night coupled with their beatdown of MTP, boy, it looks as though Loretto is Cookeville bound!

Still running down kids…

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Yep.. he is left looking like a fool. As normal. 

I’m going to ignore @Pizzpatriot2 just for the simple fact that I know kids of LC football team get on here and enjoy reading what people have to say. 

As far as game goes, LC will improve each week on certain things. They are young in many positions. Still some things to improve on and clean up. I know I counted 3 fumbles from each team just first half alone. If LC continues to improve then they can hang with anybody. But I still feel we are not there just yet. But overall a good win against a big physical team. Keep grinding LC

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Still running down kids…

I’m guessing you are trying to refer this to me but, as I’ve stated numerous times, never have I ever ran a kid down or been negative towards a kid. After getting called out and blasted in that Loretto thread for doing EXACTLY what you try to initiate that I do, I would have figured you would stop that nonsense by now. It is what it is but it’s not what you try to make it out to be. I will never do that.

2 hours ago, Reg52AAFan said:

I’m going to ignore @Pizzpatriot2 just for the simple fact that I know kids of LC football team get on here and enjoy reading what people have to say. 

As far as game goes, LC will improve each week on certain things. They are young in many positions. Still some things to improve on and clean up. I know I counted 3 fumbles from each team just first half alone. If LC continues to improve then they can hang with anybody. But I still feel we are not there just yet. But overall a good win against a big physical team. Keep grinding LC

I think it’s important for teams to improve each week. Makes football even better towards the end of the season. Just seems that some teams are better or more competitive at the beginning of the season. I have seen several times where a team will beat another team towards the beginning of the season only to lose to the same team in the playoffs. Riverside comes to mind. Also, some teams seem to reach a plateau during the season and unfortunately, better teams seems to put them out of the playoffs in the early rounds. However, Hohenwald had a heck of a year last year and made it to the third round.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

50 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I’m guessing you are trying to refer this to me but, as I’ve stated numerous times, never have I ever ran a kid down or been negative towards a kid. After getting called out and blasted in that Loretto thread for doing EXACTLY what you try to initiate that I do, I would have figured you would stop that nonsense by now. It is what it is but it’s not what you try to make it out to be. I will never do that.

I think it’s important for teams to improve each week. Makes football even better towards the end of the season. Just seems that some teams are better or more competitive at the beginning of the season. I have seen several times where a team will beat another team towards the beginning of the season only to lose to the same team in the playoffs. Riverside comes to mind. Also, some teams seem to reach a plateau during the season and unfortunately, better teams seems to put them out of the playoffs in the early rounds. However, Hohenwald had a heck of a year last year and made it to the third round.

Every time you talk about the Lewis county football team you were talking about kids. That is who makes up the Lewis county football team is kids. You can say it 1000 times if you like that you don’t talk about kids and run them down but that doesn’t make it true. And I was man enough to own up to my mistake too bad you aren’t. Everybody on here sees it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Couldn't have said it better 

14 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Which leads me to my next point. Should region 6 take region 5 more seriously..(at least the fans)?