Bearden will beat Bradley.

16 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Does anyone want to bet?” 

sure I will.

Maybe you are right but I do not think Bearden Bulldogs mercy rule Bradley Bears. These teams have some really nice players. I look forward to seeing how this one plays out. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Edited by CaptainGuru

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

How much do you want to bet Bearden doesn't Mercy Rule BC?

I live in Knoxville and will collect easy money anytime I can :popcorneater:

l see people wanting to bet on BHS vs BCHS now. Before you place you bets on this game here is some info. BCHS averages  scoring 34.3 points on offense and gives up 10.5 points on defense . BHS averages scoring 27.7 on offense and gives up 18.8 points on defense. l know the overall schedules have a different degree of difficulty and you can take that into account. You can also compare the common opponents scores. A couple of games to look at in comparing scores are McMinn County held OR to 3 points. OR scored 29 on BHS. BCHS beat McMinn County 41-21. l am sure BHS vs BCHS will be a highly competitive game. 

Edited by BigTime1950
words spelled wrong and info wrong

35 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

l see people wanting to bet on BHS vs BCHS now. Before you place you bets on this game here is some info. BCHS averages  scoring 34.3 points on offense and gives up 10.5 points on defense . BHS averages scoring 27.7 on offense and gives up 18.8 points on defense. l know the overall schedules have a different degree of difficulty and you can take that into account. You can also compare the common opponents scores. A couple of games to look at in comparing scores are McMinn County held OR to 3 points. OR scored 29 on BHS. BCHS beat McMinn County 41-21. l am sure BHS vs BCHS will be a highly competitive game. 

Great information but Tennessean(George Robinson) put out top100 players in TN for this year Bradley Central has two in top 10, one up for Mr Football, Four in top 100. Bearden only had two (22nd and 77th) No Mr Football Candidate. The sleeper cell going be Riverdale with 3 in top 50, one up for Mr Football. Bearden fans don't feel bad poor Oakland had 2 in the back (82nd and 94th), No Mr Football and none on offense. I'm sure you want to put your bets behind BC and the Oakland under, lol

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

Bad take McMinn v OR was in Athens and the zebras always want to be a part of games there. 

28 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Bad take McMinn v OR was in Athens and the zebras always want to be a part of games there. 

No they weren't thats such a tired take. Its funny how only a handful a people say that. Mcminn had more penatalies that game then Oak Ridge did, it's just a tired old narrative people push, it wouldn't matter if a team brought their refs to noones knowledge and the game was played in athens they would still be people squawking about refs, they are the same refs that are used by bradley central, and I think Cleveland yet you don't hear a single chirp about their teams being one sided on officiating.  I agree the officials suck and miss calls, buts it's not nearly as one sided as  small group of Knoxville people try to make it seem. I find it funny it's only people around the Knoxville area that have that complaint and if it's not it's people jumping on the bandwagon  as a cope for their team taking an L. Mcminn is a much improved team, from what they were 2013-2018 and ever since then it's been a running excuse thats worn it's welcome thin.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Does anyone want to bet?” 

sure I will.

If the bet is Bearden will put a running clock on Bradley in the second half,  I will take that bet.  Name the wager and where you would like to meet within 5 miles of Bearden’s house campus and we will place the bet with a third party to hold.  I will let you choose the amount, within reason and you have to bring cash.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

If the bet is Bearden will put a running clock on Bradley in the second half,  I will take that bet.  Name the wager and where you would like to meet within 5 miles of Bearden’s house campus and we will place the bet with a third party to hold.  I will let you choose the amount, within reason and you have to bring cash.  

I will be happy to be the third party that holds money.

16 hours ago, RichyRich said:

No they weren't thats such a tired take. Its funny how only a handful a people say that. Mcminn had more penatalies that game then Oak Ridge did, it's just a tired old narrative people push, it wouldn't matter if a team brought their refs to noones knowledge and the game was played in athens they would still be people squawking about refs, they are the same refs that are used by bradley central, and I think Cleveland yet you don't hear a single chirp about their teams being one sided on officiating.  I agree the officials suck and miss calls, buts it's not nearly as one sided as  small group of Knoxville people try to make it seem. I find it funny it's only people around the Knoxville area that have that complaint and if it's not it's people jumping on the bandwagon  as a cope for their team taking an L. Mcminn is a much improved team, from what they were 2013-2018 and ever since then it's been a running excuse thats worn it's welcome thin.

From my personal experience its been going on way longer than 2013-2018. This has been going on since the 90s. But I will agree McMinn has improved. They even had a solid year in '16.