AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 9, 2023

Southtowner

Just now, mrbigster said:

I disagree.West Carroll would get beat by 60 against those teams.Camden proved that.Camden has lost to Milan by about 40 points.To a down Trenton by 30 .Those teams aren't as good as Dyersburg.JCS

Bigster Dyersburg or JCS could have beat us by 60 if they wanted and do it easily. Most years no but this year they could.0

On 10/10/2023 at 1:15 PM, Booger said:

indeed they do.....MASE will remove Dresden in Rd 3......Moore County removes McKenzie in Rd 3....Moore removes Maze in rd 4 for the trip to Finley

.....only Region that shake each other up and make Booger Pickins wrong is is those top 3 R7 fellers

.....there is nobody that can enter the conversation in the top of the bracket...except for them skilletheads from South Kimbrell

....Skilletheads vs Lynchburg for the Gold Ball

Booger just sayin :thumb:

MASE hasn’t made it to rd 3 yet. 

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Can't figure it out.No need trying.Milan can lose 5 games to same teams LC lost  to and you'd still have them looking in

You know I met you one time several years ago and you were actually a pretty nice fellow. Don’t remember you being this big of a jerk. But it’s cool. I’m just gonna keep on keepin on and let you do you. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend Bigster. 

17 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Might be but might not be. I promise one thing if UC plays MASE it won’t be easy for either team.

Oh its Might Be...

LC gotta get a W over LC first so UC dont have to contest Dresden again....

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/11/12/tssaa-football-brackets-playoffs-2022-tennessee-high-school-quarterfinals-semifinals-tn/69624923007/

semis are equal to round 4....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 10/14/2023 at 4:48 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I met you one time several years ago and you were actually a pretty nice fellow. Don’t remember you being this big of a jerk. But it’s cool. I’m just gonna keep on keepin on and let you do you. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend Bigster. 

So your wanting to call someone a jerk cause I disagree with you just cause you basing on wins.So I guess you know where you can go