AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 9, 2023

Southtowner

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

So your wanting to call someone a jerk cause I disagree with you just cause you basing on wins.So I guess you know where you can go

Theres 2 more weeks of regular season left pretenders will be outed and contenders will emerge. Fans always have higher hopes and expectations than the team might be able to achieve. Some teams get a pass on bad performances and others have to win by 30+ to be considered legit. 1a and 2a could see early playoff games where a teams that have been considered top ten get put out. Just ready for that Friday night feel of win or go home atmosphere.

Edited by Sherdog

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Theres 2 more weeks of regular season left pretenders will be outed and contenders will emerge. Fans always have higher hopes and expectations than the team might be able to achieve. Some teams get a pass on bad performances and others have to win by 30+ to be considered legit. 1a and 2a could see early playoff games where a teams that have been considered top ten get put out. Just ready for that Friday night feel of win or go home atmosphere.

I agree.Im not saying LC should be listed.They shouldn't.

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

So your wanting to call someone a jerk cause I disagree with you just cause you basing on wins.So I guess you know where you can go

I’m calling you a jerk because you keep saying that I’m doing something that I’m not. I have told you that several times now and you won’t stop. That’s why I’m calling you a jerk. The fact that you want to tell me where I can go is more proof of it. 

On 10/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, mrbigster said:

Yes,may as well put it to rest.At least LC losing to top teams.Not Camden who lost to Milan about 40 points and Trenton,which is down by about 30. A top team shouldn't lose to Camden

Brother you said WC sucks because we would lose to JCS by 50. Then your team actually goes out and loses to JCS by 50. Just sit this one out. 

• Like 1