It's Bradley @ Cleveland week Rivalry Time

alt1958b

8 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They're all on the sidelines on Friday

As if they can’t, or as if they’re not supposed to and guess what almost every player that plays on the team is dressed up in uniform on the sideline during home games a bigger sideline looks a lot scarier than a little small sideline, so why not use it in your advantage….

3 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

As if they can’t, or as if they’re not supposed to and guess what almost every player that plays on the team is dressed up in uniform on the sideline during home games a bigger sideline looks a lot scarier than a little small sideline, so why not use it in your advantage….

Couldn't have cared less how many were on the sideline when I played. Only ones that mattered were on the field. I only mentioned it because since they are all on the team pic and all on the sidelines on Fridays, there is 19 assistant coaches. Call/label them what you want. Half of them came with players or else they wouldn't be there.

3 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Couldn't have cared less how many were on the sideline when I played. Only ones that mattered were on the field. I only mentioned it because since they are all on the team pic and all on the sidelines on Fridays, there is 19 assistant coaches. Call/label them what you want. Half of them came with players or else they wouldn't be there.

I hate to break it too, but almost all of our coaching assistance If not all, we’re here for our last coach. Maybe you are referring to coordinators, and yeah, almost half of the former coordinators quit. After our last coach was let go, the rest stepped down after finding out they were actually going to have to put effort into the football program and weren’t just going to use coaching as a side gig for extra money.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

I hate to break it too, but almost all of our coaching assistance If not all, we’re here for our last coach. Maybe you are referring to coordinators, and yeah, almost half of the former coordinators quit. After our last coach was let go, the rest stepped down after finding out they were actually going to have to put effort into the football program and weren’t just going to use coaching as a side gig for extra money.

You mean there are coaches left over from the Shinliver coaching staff?