D2 Week 10

CougarDadx2

Season almost over, still some things to settle.

D2A - Pretty boring

East - MTCS vs. PCA, MTCS wraps up #1 in the East with a win

Middle - CA has #1 locked up, DCA vs. Grace Franklin winner is #2

West - warm up to next weeks big battle

D2AA - Big Week with a lot to settle

East - BIG GAME, battle of the unbeatens, winner take all for #1 Knox Webb at the Bucs

Middle - BIG GAME #2 winner take all for #1 FRA at CPA

West - BIG GAME #3 winner take all for #1 Northpoint at Lausanne

D2AA - not much to see, all comes down to the end

East - not much to see here MBA at Baylor?

West - Ensworth at Briarcrest will give someone a let up on #2, but you will have to wait until next week to be for sure

8 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Season almost over, still some things to settle.

D2A - Pretty boring

East - MTCS vs. PCA, MTCS wraps up #1 in the East with a win

Middle - CA has #1 locked up, DCA vs. Grace Franklin winner is #2

West - warm up to next weeks big battle

D2AA - Big Week with a lot to settle

East - BIG GAME, battle of the unbeatens, winner take all for #1 Knox Webb at the Bucs

Middle - BIG GAME #2 winner take all for #1 FRA at CPA

West - BIG GAME #3 winner take all for #1 Northpoint at Lausanne

D2AA - not much to see, all comes down to the end

East - not much to see here MBA at Baylor?

West - Ensworth at Briarcrest will give someone a let up on #2, but you will have to wait until next week to be for sure

thanks for posting.  ive been on fall break and a unplugged thankfully.

D2AA is going to be lots of fun this week!  

im personally curious to see if LA keeps fighting like last week or lays down this week against BA like they did against MBA.  

BA and LA is the battle of the underachievers. Big seeding on the line. 

Catholic hosting McCallie. McCallie in a blowout. Catholic outmatched at every position. 

MBA at Baylor for the 2 seed. MBA is nothing pretty but they battle. They might have a shot if they were in Nashville. 

boyd and Webb. Is Webb for real? They have one of the weakest strength of schedules in tn. I say Boyd is too much for them. 

FRA and CPA will be the best game of the week. Hard to go against CPA this round. FRA is playing good though. 

Ensworth should beat Briarcrest. Ensworth to good on defense and good enough on offense to win. They should wrap up 2 seed in west. 

Who do y’all think will finish 2,3, and 4 in the D2A Middle region? Nashville Christian, DCA, and Grace all have one loss and DCA and Grace still have to play and DCA and Nashville Christian still have to play. CA basically needs a win over grace or a grace loss to clinch the one spot.

2 hours ago, cdawg23 said:

Who do y’all think will finish 2,3, and 4 in the D2A Middle region? Nashville Christian, DCA, and Grace all have one loss and DCA and Grace still have to play and DCA and Nashville Christian still have to play. CA basically needs a win over grace or a grace loss to clinch the one spot.

It will be 1 Columbia Ac 2 NCS

3 DCA 4 Franklin Grace

23 hours ago, ChatterBox99 said:

BA and LA is the battle of the underachievers. Big seeding on the line. 

Catholic hosting McCallie. McCallie in a blowout. Catholic outmatched at every position. 

MBA at Baylor for the 2 seed. MBA is nothing pretty but they battle. They might have a shot if they were in Nashville. 

boyd and Webb. Is Webb for real? They have one of the weakest strength of schedules in tn. I say Boyd is too much for them. 

FRA and CPA will be the best game of the week. Hard to go against CPA this round. FRA is playing good though. 

Ensworth should beat Briarcrest. Ensworth to good on defense and good enough on offense to win. They should wrap up 2 seed in west. 

Webb is a paper tiger - Bucs will prove it.

CPA - FRA will be a dog fight to the wire.