1A vs 2A

RexKwonDo

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

That’s a lot of time invested above for a hypothetical question. I will say 1-2A are very similar. 1-2A east are much weaker than 1-2A west. 

I get bored and run down the rabbit hole sometimes.  I'm the guy that looks for the pointless stats like "This team has never lost at night, under a full moon, when facing a starting quarterback named Xander."
But then I get frustrated when someone actually gives that kind of stat because no one really cares.

But yes, the west seems much stronger than the east overall in both classifications.

17 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

It shouldn't I think it is pretty accurate. But it is ok to have a different opinion without feathers being ruffled.

Not according to some folks. To me, I think the list looks good, however I think Huntingdon could possibly beat Dresden. The only thing that would worry me about that game would be the passing game Dresden has, but our secondary has been playing pretty good. Don't know anything about South Pitt or Moor County (besides Dawson). Riverside is definitely tough.  

3 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

This would be my top 5 1A/2A teams

1. South Pitt

2. Dresden

3. Huntingdon

3. Moore Co

5. Riverside

Seems fair. Although the Huntingdon/MC playoff game was Dawson's coming out party as a freshmen I believe he had 200+ yds. cant imagine what he do this yr!

Edited by BBRaider

38 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

Not according to some folks. To me, I think the list looks good, however I think Huntingdon could possibly beat Dresden. The only thing that would worry me about that game would be the passing game Dresden has, but our secondary has been playing pretty good. Don't know anything about South Pitt or Moor County (besides Dawson). Riverside is definitely tough.  

I agree a Huntingdon/Dresden game would be entertaining for sure and if Huntingdon won I wouldn't be surprised. What I have seen of S. Pitt, they look very good to me. Maybe one of the better teams they have had in a while, but S. Pitt folk can chime in on that. When I was looking @ MC and Huntingdon, I thought I wish these 2 played each other cause that  would be a game I would like to see. You couldn't get anymore contrasting styles of offense out of a matchup. It would be very fun to watch.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

I agree a Huntingdon/Dresden game would be entertaining for sure and if Huntingdon won I wouldn't be surprised. What I have seen of S. Pitt, they look very good to me. Maybe one of the better teams they have had in a while, but S. Pitt folk can chime in on that. When I was looking @ MC and Huntingdon, I thought I wish these 2 played each other cause that  would be a game I would like to see. You couldn't get anymore contrasting styles of offense out of a matchup. It would be very fun to watch.  

Yes, MC and Huntingdon would be a very good game to watch. I mostly would like to see that matchup to try and get revenge from 2020.

21 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Seems fair. Although the Huntingdon/MC playoff game was Dawson's coming out party as a freshmen I believe he had 200+ yds. cant imagine what he do this yr!

I think it would be a different outcome this year if they played. Not saying either/or would win, but in 2020 we weren't our best. I mean we only beat Bruceton that year 6-0 lol