Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

10 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bears have to play better than they did tonight. Should be a great game.

Those refs were making a joke out of the game… I’d say someone is getting fired if officials see the videos. Bradley and Cleveland were both made fools by those refs and it caused the players confusion and pushed them to make really bad decisions. Cleveland is better than that and so is Bradley. 

18 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Those refs were making a joke out of the game… I’d say someone is getting fired if officials see the videos. Bradley and Cleveland were both made fools by those refs and it caused the players confusion and pushed them to make really bad decisions. Cleveland is better than that and so is Bradley. 

Refs were pretty bad but a better game than I thought it would be.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 8:46 AM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Refs were pretty bad but a better game than I thought it would be.

I think they were just as confused as the rest of us with some of the thing Cleveland did. Very imaginative offensive sets and probably barely legal.

But very well done.

Now to Bearden and see if they try any of it.

Having seen both play, Bearden live and Bradley on Packervision (win over Hardin Valley) I have to go with Bearden, they have really good lines, a seasoned quarterback and some fast backs. Bradley of course has Boo Carter and the home field, but I think Bearden's depth, where they can keep linemen fresh and none play both ways will tell the tale as it did in their game against Oak Ridge, Bearden 24 Bradley 14.

• Upvote 1

This should be the game of the year to this point in the season. Both teams have had exceptional years so far, and both are looking to make a run into late November!
Winner will have home field advantage until the state championship. Only scenario they wouldn’t is if Region 1’s number 1 makes it to the quarterfinal. This means they have beat Cleveland and Bradley or Bearden.
Bradley’s defense is going to need to continue doing their thing. Offensively, Boo has to get more involved than he did against Cleveland. Martin had an unreal game, finally had some designed QB runs for him that gave Cleveland fits. But Boo needs his touches this week! It’s going to be a war at the line of scrimmage, Bearden is big and athletic, Bradley is strong and hard nosed. I’m expecting Kaleb to have another big time performance, as well as Boo and others!

Go Bears!!! 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Im going with bradleybin this onw. 30-22. Both get to host at least 1 playoff game regardless. Who gets 4th if hardin valley beats ckeveland.  When was last time bradly played playoff game at home? 

2 years ago. Bears hosted 1st round against Jefferson County and the 2nd round against Farragut, which they lost

• Like 1