Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

2 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I think 180k is the legit number for Cleveland’s coach. I’m with em… that’s why I’m so pumped for YEARS we’ve suffered so badly in this area and we finally got the right peoples attention

Its because Damon has modeled his program after Monroe's back in the day. You got to build from the ground up. Starting with your youth program. And being able to run the same offense from middle school on. It simplifies things when you do all of that. Thats why Maryville has been so successful as well. George Quarles took Benny Monroe's model of success and adapted it to his program. Same as Floyd. 

On 10/27/2023 at 10:54 PM, PostingGawd39 said:

totally empty stands for bearden. Sad! That's what happens when you outsource your football program I guess. Met someone with greater/equal talent and calling the inside zone 56 times didn't work! was it worth feeling good for a few months donald? 

BHS definitely doesn't travel well. Pretty soon DC's will catch on that Coach Jones doesn't trust his QB in the passing game. I only have one question, who is donald?