Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

56 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I said we are not the same team. I didn’t say we were better.

Honestly man, It hurts me to see this happening to maryville… all through my child hood they were my favorite team in all of Tennessee.. they’ve went down hill so badly in the last 6 seasons… they were hanging on by a thread for awhile and still making it.. now the toll has really came on them… if they don’t make adjustments fast this will be the norm because Cleveland and Bradley are completely changing their atheletic programs… Cleveland’s coach got paid $180,000 to come and clean it up. Bradley the same… bearden seems to be cleaning up a bit too.. this is a tough region… I’m not saying Oakland isn’t still dominant but Oakland don’t have regional competition like this region does. I’d say ALL of our region makes it to RD 2 except Cleveland because they play Jefferson. 

9 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Honestly man, It hurts me to see this happening to maryville… all through my child hood they were my favorite team in all of Tennessee.. they’ve went down hill so badly in the last 6 seasons… they were hanging on by a thread for awhile and still making it.. now the toll has really came on them… if they don’t make adjustments fast this will be the norm because Cleveland and Bradley are completely changing their atheletic programs… Cleveland’s coach got paid $180,000 to come and clean it up. Bradley the same… bearden seems to be cleaning up a bit too.. this is a tough region… I’m not saying Oakland isn’t still dominant but Oakland don’t have regional competition like this region does. I’d say ALL of our region makes it to RD 2 except Cleveland because they play Jefferson. 

Oakland just played a region team tonight that is as good as anyone that Bradley has and Maryville has won 2 titles in the last 6 seasons 

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

Oakland just played a region team tonight that is as good as anyone that Bradley has and Maryville has won 2 titles in the last 6 seasons 

Yeah 2 titles in 6 seasons is a fall for maryville when it used to be 6 titles in 6 seasons.. maybe one loss here or there. Oakland will play Bradley at Bradley now for 4th round of it comes to that. German town is a problem too.. Jefferson… ehhh doubt it. 

20 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

By "cleaning up" do you mean pulling in players from other school zones? 180k to win 6 games and get blown out by the worst maryville team since the Clinton admin is just bizarre

Edited by PostingGawd39

1 minute ago, PostingGawd39 said:

By "cleaning up" do you mean pulling in players from other school zones? 180k to win 6 games and get blown out by the worst maryville team since the Clinton admin is just bizarre

I mean it is what it is. Bradley is either “recruiting” or they’re not and Cleveland was supposed to be good with the new coach this year.. but a coach only has the players he has..they’re still decent but this just a tough region lol 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:26 PM, PostingGawd39 said:

It’s year 1. 6 is pretty much what I expected. Didn’t expect them to make playoffs honestly.

On 10/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, Bradleysports23 said:

I heared it was $200K + a new suburban AND they had to build that new Champy's.