Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

14 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Cleveland got the worst of the transfers clearly I’m sure they’re gonna hit the off-season hard though Word on the street is they’re gonna hit Brainerd again and get a lineman.

Just checked the brackets.. as of now Bradley will play maryville second round and bearden again 3rd round… Oakland 4th if all these teams win all way through..

30 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Cleveland got the worst of the transfers clearly I’m sure they’re gonna hit the off-season hard though Word on the street is they’re gonna hit Brainerd again and get a lineman.

If the guy from Humblodt doesn’t happen this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bearden didn’t make a push for the guy outta Brainerd, but looking at Humblodt and the schedule, I’m going to imagine he wants to get out of there, or it could be a get-both deal,  either way should be a good off-season for the dogs.

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

If the guy from Humblodt doesn’t happen this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bearden didn’t make a push for the guy outta Brainerd, but looking at Humblodt and the schedule, I’m going to imagine he wants to get out of there, or it could be a get-both deal,  either way should be a good off-season for the dogs.

image.gif.d2095cd95c80d552e9127215dde6ec9d.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

Big E man, where you been. You are right, Coach Jones better get started on next year. This years recruits/transfers are puttering out. They probably want to try out for basketball.

19 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Big E man, where you been. You are right, Coach Jones better get started on next year. This years recruits/transfers are puttering out. They probably want to try out for basketball.

Well, well, if it’s not the biggest troll on Coach T. I went away for a little bit, and I'm glad and not surprised you noticed. What have you been up to? I'm sure trolling I thought you were going to find me sooner, as you like to do every time I message on this website. Kind of disappointing, not gonna lie, insulted even, but yeah, that’s the name of the game nowadays. And the basketball team is great at Bearden, as always. I don’t really know what the basketball team has to do with anything, but anyway, only the second season at Bearden for Coach Jones, and look what he’s doing, kind of wild. I know you're an average troll yourself and a Farragut fan, and you hate to see it. Not gonna lie, after the first two games, I thought his job was in jeopardy, but I should’ve known not to question him. He knows what he’s doing, he knows what he’s building, and so does everybody else, and unlike every other coach in the Knox County area, he’s not afraid to announce it to the world. Maybe that’s what makes people so mad, and that's why they hate his guts, but strap on. This team has already accomplished a lot. With an underclass varsity football team, just imagine what they are going to accomplish when these sophomores and freshmen are seniors.

2 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Who picked bearden to win? Theybare underestimating bradleys defense. Much more discipline. Outplayed bearden on all levels. I do think region 2 is the better region and could all be playing each other in 2nd round all the way to semis. Or at keast the quarters

Bradley’s playoff schedule is pretty strait foward based off the bracket and results though anything can happen 98% statistical chance it’ll be 
it’ll be

round 1 westridge 

round 2 maryville 

round 3 bearden 

round 4 Oakland 

and if we go to state Brentwood or germantown it could go anywhere from here but round 1-4 are pretty strait foward every single year