Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

Knew Bradley would win, but I did not think it would be like this especially since 3 was back for them. Ole crooked neck can recruit the knox area great, but this Bradley team had athletes galore already and then added a Stud QB from Rhea and obviously got 6 from wherever you want to say he is from. 

To me getting the QB was bigger than 6 for Bradley. Having a D1 guy run the offense and have the ability to throw and runa t anytime is a game changer. 

Bearden won't be great until the current QB is gone. Ole Crook neck couldn't recruit a QB because the current one's dad is the B-Ball coach and was instrumental in helping him get the HC position. 

I have no doubt that when he is able to he will get the best QB in the east tn area. Then look out.

As for Bradley I still don't think they can win it all in 6A. Oakland will beat them if they make it that far. Also don't count out the rebels now that they got their RB back.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:05 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Bearden Bulldogs will not mercy rule Bradley Bears in this game like some fans think. I guarantee it will not be a mercy rule win for Bearden Bulldogs or Bradley Bears. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Bearden Bulldogs did not mercy rule Bradley Bears just like I said. I did not think Bradley Bears would mercy rule Bearden Bulldogs either but they did. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Edited by CaptainGuru

32 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Knew Bradley would win, but I did not think it would be like this especially since 3 was back for them. Ole crooked neck can recruit the knox area great, but this Bradley team had athletes galore already and then added a Stud QB from Rhea and obviously got 6 from wherever you want to say he is from. 

To me getting the QB was bigger than 6 for Bradley. Having a D1 guy run the offense and have the ability to throw and runa t anytime is a game changer. 

Bearden won't be great until the current QB is gone. Ole Crook neck couldn't recruit a QB because the current one's dad is the B-Ball coach and was instrumental in helping him get the HC position. 

I have no doubt that when he is able to he will get the best QB in the east tn area. Then look out.

As for Bradley I still don't think they can win it all in 6A. Oakland will beat them if they make it that far. Also don't count out the rebels now that they got their RB back.

So it’s “recruited “ when Bearden does it but it’s “add” when Bradley Central does it, or anybody else :lol:

I knew you’re a Hardin Valley fan and everything, but you should be more mad at Farragut Karns and even Powell for taking your players for the last 10 years and probably even longer. But I know, just like everyone on this website, you hate that Coach Jones because he is exposing and exploring something that’s been used for many years in Knoxville and surrounding areas, and he’s not afraid to say it loud and proud.

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

So it’s “recruited “ when Bearden does it but it’s “add” when Bradley Central does it, or anybody else :lol:

I knew you’re a Hardin Valley fan and everything, but you should be more mad at Farragut Karns and even Powell for taking your players for the last 10 years and probably even longer. But I know, just like everyone on this website, you hate that Coach Jones because he is exposing and exploring something that’s been used for many years in Knoxville and surrounding areas, and he’s not afraid to say it loud and proud.

Used the wrong word, but add=recruit to me. Same thing that everyone does. I'm not mad at anyone or any program for recruiting because if you do not do it then the next guy will. As far as who I may or may not be a fan of does not matter in this situation. I have respect for and follow many programs throughout the state and in all classifications

14 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yeah, but let’s be completely honest no maryville team in the last nine years except maybe for one comes close to being as good as is this Bradley Central team and I know nothing about Oakland so I won’t even speak on them but should be a fun game when they finally meet.

No way I will say this Bradley County team is better than the 2014,2017 and 2019 Maryville Rebels Football teams.  This Bradley team will have to beat Oakland and win State Title to be compared to those Maryville teams.  Those Maryville teams beat Oakland on their way to State  Titles. Bradley looked really good though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Well, well, if it’s not the biggest troll on Coach T. I went away for a little bit, and I'm glad and not surprised you noticed. What have you been up to? I'm sure trolling I thought you were going to find me sooner, as you like to do every time I message on this website. Kind of disappointing, not gonna lie, insulted even, but yeah, that’s the name of the game nowadays. And the basketball team is great at Bearden, as always. I don’t really know what the basketball team has to do with anything, but anyway, only the second season at Bearden for Coach Jones, and look what he’s doing, kind of wild. I know you're an average troll yourself and a Farragut fan, and you hate to see it. Not gonna lie, after the first two games, I thought his job was in jeopardy, but I should’ve known not to question him. He knows what he’s doing, he knows what he’s building, and so does everybody else, and unlike every other coach in the Knox County area, he’s not afraid to announce it to the world. Maybe that’s what makes people so mad, and that's why they hate his guts, but strap on. This team has already accomplished a lot. With an underclass varsity football team, just imagine what they are going to accomplish when these sophomores and freshmen are seniors.

Ole Big E, you are the biggest Coach Jones hype machine next to DFL and BB. But it worked. Most people thought BHS would beat BCHS but BCHS beat down and stomped BHS. Now you come back with more hype. Keep it up, all you have to do is get BHS opponents believe the hype and they will roll over so BHS can win.

45 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Ole Big E, you are the biggest Coach Jones hype machine next to DFL and BB. But it worked. Most people thought BHS would beat BCHS but BCHS beat down and stomped BHS. Now you come back with more hype. Keep it up, all you have to do is get BHS opponents believe the hype and they will roll over so BHS can win.

Bradley Central has one of the most dangerous teams in the state. I never said Bearden was going to win, and I never saw a Bearden fan say we were going to beat Bradley Central except one, which is a troll account. Bradley Central is one of the most dangerous teams in the state, and we are too young for them. They are very experienced, unlike us, who only have two big senior players. Obviously, they will be missed, but this is a very young team of sophomores, juniors, and freshmen. Only good things are coming for the Bulldogs football team, and only in Coach Jones second season. Sure, it is good to be a Bearden fan after years of your star athletes being taken. Well, the star athletes are being taken no more, they’re staying home and coming to Bearden High School, where they belong, and people hate it. There’s no more sticking your hand in the cookie jar of Bearden High School and middle school and taking whoever you want. No more of that. Oh boy, people hate it, and I love to see it.

14 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yeah, but let’s be completely honest no maryville team in the last nine years except maybe for one comes close to being as good as is this Bradley Central team and I know nothing about Oakland so I won’t even speak on them but should be a fun game when they finally meet.

Good win last night - but you hittin that cool aid hard! :popcorneater:

9 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Bradley Central has one of the most dangerous teams in the state. I never said Bearden was going to win, and I never saw a Bearden fan say we were going to beat Bradley Central except one, which is a troll account. Bradley Central is one of the most dangerous teams in the state, and we are too young for them. They are very experienced, unlike us, who only have two big senior players. Obviously, they will be missed, but this is a very young team of sophomores, juniors, and freshmen. Only good things are coming for the Bulldogs football team, and only in Coach Jones second season. Sure, it is good to be a Bearden fan after years of your star athletes being taken. Well, the star athletes are being taken no more, they’re staying home and coming to Bearden High School, where they belong, and people hate it. There’s no more sticking your hand in the cookie jar of Bearden High School and middle school and taking whoever you want. No more of that. Oh boy, people hate it, and I love to see it.

Big E you are a true Hype Machine.

I got to admit I was surprised at the ease that Bradley was able to put Bearden away early and hold the lead and get the win. I wasn't super impressed with them when they played Hardin Valley on TV, but I suspect they were sandbagging a bit and knew they could beat the Hawks easily, Bradley probably learned a lot about Bearden watching the Oak Ridge film. as OR was able to move the ball and score on them, The OR defense simply ran out of gas at the end. I guess Bearden stays at home and plays the Science Hill vs Kingsport DB loser next week. 

5 hours ago, CoachFreshwater said:

Bradley will not become a dynasty.  Now they may be very competitive going forward, but you have to win state titles to become a dynasty.  Bradley takes a huge hit in talent after this year.  Frankly, take away the transfers Kaleb Martin and Boo Carter from this year's team, they probably drop a few games this year.

You’re probably right but take into consideration… their JV is undefeated playing everyone else’s JV and that kinda puts a perspective into the future.. just like maryville.. their JV was always winning and so was their varsity. This area has been groaning for talent and a good program..the residents and community has been begging for change for awhile now and this is the first big year of that change and the right people are involved.. can’t recruit obviously but there’s things you can do for example offer Govt housing to single moms with a stud football player like boo… attract attention and win games.. I’ve heard Floyd already has next year stacked.. but man that’s just rumors… I keep hearing “wait till you see next years team” I’ll believe it when I see it. I was very laughable at this year before season started everyone was saying they’re gonna be the toughest team and I laughed I was like “BS… Bradley sucks” but apparently they knew what they were talking about and they’re already talking about next year.., it’s gonna be a talent magnet apparently 

6 hours ago, WoodlawnFalcons said:

Oakland has multiple D1 kids too. And they have dogs in the trenches. They will line up and run it right down your throat all night. Bradley can surely hit some big, explosive plays with all those play makers in the skills positions, but games are usually won in the trenches. Its sounds a little bit crazy to be making "promises" towards a team you don't seem to know much about.

Maybe you’re right and I’m not arguing for a minute that Oakland is an absolute stud. but Bradley’s offense isn’t the most dangerous part.. the most effective (I should say) part is just how hard the defense is to penetrate. We held maryville at the goal line for 12 consecutive plays. There were lots of penalties of course during that drive which kept going to 1st and goal or 5 yards back but nonetheless maryville couldn’t move the ball home  for 12 plays… that says something tremendous. Ok bearden couldn’t do anything.. at all… I felt kinda bad for them. they were losing yards more than they were gaining because Bradley’s D line is just so darn stout and their backs are so fast they just rush in. Not to mention if you pass the ball you’ll have multiple interceptions because of boo in the back. He got a couple lastnight. Bradley beat beardon the way they did because bearden has been on their mind all season and they were very ready and very prepared to play a dangerous team. Bearden had no answers for a fully motivated Bradley. Oakland is no joke. Oakland is a powerhouse dynasty juggernaut program there’s no question to it. They’ve proved it over and over. But Bradley does have every tool needed to stop them defensively and push through them offensively. Running up the middle just simply won’t work Bradley has monsters on the line look like 30 year old 250-300lb men lol . Again I’m more concerned about them sleeping on an earlier team and not making it to Oakland because all they’re only focus IS Oakland. If they meet Oakland… it’ll be one of the craziest games of the decade mark my words whoever wins. But at the ends of the day.. no excuses… the best team wins in the end so good luck to everybody and we’ll go from here. God bless all the players and parents. What a wonderful sport.