HHS @ Henry County.

BarnBurner09

1 minute ago, Blaze45 said:

Heard the radio from Hendersonville saying the refs were garbage,,,and they gave Henry County 15 pts..... Truth?

Either way its a good way to be removed from broadcasting any sports sanctioned by TSSAA 

Hendersonville let one slip away. Don’t see how we didn’t get in from the half yard line. Then Henry county made a play. 

Baker had an incredible game. HHS overall had a great game. 

HC good luck vs SouthWind

Props to Hendersonville on a phenomenal game. It's a shame somebody had to lose this one. Pretty incredible defensive stand at the goal line, and then the ensuing offensive drive was legendary.

I try not to be hyperbolic or too 'in the moment', but I will say, two of the very best HC games I've ever seen have both taken place this season between tonight and Oct 6 at Beech. Very proud of our guys for finding a way to dig down and come out on top. 

And I can't say enough about Caden Marshall and Mason Baker. Those are some dudes. 

4 hours ago, matt_8777 said:

That was an amazing play. I know it’s a regular season award, but last night was a Mr. Football performance if I’ve ever seen one. Baker was incredible, but Marshall’s stat line is insane as well:

13/19 passing, 217 yards and 3 TDs 

28 carries, 145 yards and 3 TDs

Two successful 2-point conversions 

Nearly 1000 yards of offense between these two teams last night. 

EDIT: I did not realize Baker was also a senior until just now looking at his hudl profile. Could’ve sworn I heard during our first matchup that he was still a junior. Heck of a season/career for that young man. 

Edited by MSURacer

5 hours ago, MSURacer said:

That was an amazing play. I know it’s a regular season award, but last night was a Mr. Football performance if I’ve ever seen one. Baker was incredible, but Marshall’s stat line is insane as well:

13/19 passing, 217 yards and 3 TDs 

28 carries, 145 yards and 3 TDs

Two successful 2-point conversions 

Nearly 1000 yards of offense between these two teams last night. 

EDIT: I did not realize Baker was also a senior until just now looking at his hudl profile. Could’ve sworn I heard during our first matchup that he was still a junior. Heck of a season/career for that young man. 

So what were the stats on the QB from Hendersonville (Baker)? That kid was a stud....he ran around & thru us all night....we had no clue how to stop him! Proud of the Big Red never giving up! Now to get ready for Southwind....one game at a time.   GO BIG RED !!!!!!!

1 hour ago, HCFan said:

So what were the stats on the QB from Hendersonville (Baker)? That kid was a stud....he ran around & thru us all night....we had no clue how to stop him! Proud of the Big Red never giving up! Now to get ready for Southwind....one game at a time.   GO BIG RED !!!!!!!

Saw that He rushed for 217 yards and passed for 148 yards

Does anyone besides the brothers from the Bottom wonder how the previous two seasons might have ended if Caden had gotten meaningful snaps in games? Hands down the second best player in school history behind Marsalis Teague?

can anyone tell me how I can watch a replay of the game. the nwtn website doesn't work from any of my devices  

Edited by bottomwriter