Gordonsville/Clay County. R4-1A Championship

TheBlueprint

Just now, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Couldn’t tell ya I thought a speed option would have been the call or keep it in 12 or 23s hands. Regardless good game to watch the hard truth is neither is getting close to SP to represent the east. 

We will expect a dogfight. Goodluck to both until then. Gordy will breeze through Prep. I believe Clay gets Sale Creek. They are physical and have a good coach that used to be at Meigs.

9 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Well I’m glad we won this one but we have zero chance of beating SP. Just because the score was close doesn’t mean it was good football. 2 pretty average teams at best

No pour mouthing allowed. If SP gets the chance to play Gordonsville it won’t be easy.  Never has been.. never will be. 

2 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

No pour mouthing allowed. If SP gets the chance to play Gordonsville it won’t be easy.  Never has been.. never will be. 

I’m as big of a Gordonsville Tiger fan than anybody but I’m also a realist and we have no chance. We will have to play the game our our lives to even keep it close I’m sure.

And I can think of a few years it’s been pretty easy for guys to beat us. And this year will be included in that. Mark my words.