Gordonsville/Clay County. R4-1A Championship

TheBlueprint

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Like I said.I've seen SP play.They are not the world beaters you think they are.

We ain't gotta be world beaters Jeremiah. Just 1 point better than the competition from here on out. 

It's survive and advance at this point. 

Yes, offensively we have struggled at times this year. Unlike some years past.   But I think our defense makes up for that a lil bit. Just a lil bit. 

World beaters?  Naw. 

A group of hard working Pirates ready for the playoffs?   Absolutely.  

Looking to reign supreme again? That's the goal.  

Wouldn't want it any other way.

Best high school game I have ever watched. Hate it for our Bulldogs that we came up one play short, but they gave everything they had last night and have nothing to be ashamed of. Hats off to Gordonsville and congrats on the win. Would love to see this game again in 3 weeks!

It's crazy to me that one of the most pivotal plays on the night was #53 catching that pass illegally for Gordonsville that indirectly let to a touchdown. If he doesn't touch that ball, it's intentional grounding and a loss of down (plus more yardage) instead of illegal touching and still first down, meaning that 90 yard touchdown pass on third down doesn't happen.

Edited by OldTownRoad
  • Like 1