D2 week 11

theawesomebro

36 minutes ago, Booger said:

dont be bettin that lunch money on that....CB99 will be hungry

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I would not bet your lunch money on that happening. just a senario that is possible. I am pretty sure BA has gotten worse every game. they are the definition of dumpster fire. 

Booger, what happens first, LA gets new coach or BA gets new coach? thats the bet

19 minutes ago, ChatterBox99 said:

I would not bet your lunch money on that happening. just a senario that is possible. I am pretty sure BA has gotten worse every game. they are the definition of dumpster fire. 

Booger, what happens first, LA gets new coach or BA gets new coach? thats the bet

Depends if you mean "get new coach" or "lose current coach"

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChatterBox99 said:

guessin BA.....LA petitions to move back down after next year....BA may petition that move also...they will for sure intertain it...T$$AA cuts deals and prevents it so they are not stuck with a miserable 6 team division.....

.....dont be shocked if the divisions go back to that originally desired 250 -450 cut line that was bought out down at the PPP Happy Hour

Booger just sayin Pink Pony Pub - World Famous Beach Bar | Gulf Shores, AL | Shows,  Schedules, and Directions | ReverbNation

4 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

Clean house at BA.  This has been a trash dumpster.

It may be too late to clean house at BA as the damage has already been done.  The headmaster definitely needs to be gone (Christmas break would not be too late) and the football staff should also leave during the holidays.  The sad part of this is that most of the old alumni that were at the school have already left BA for jobs at other schools.  This is a perfect example of what happens when the headmaster is allowed to get all of his YES people on the Board of Trust.  

17 hours ago, cbg said:

It may be too late to clean house at BA as the damage has already been done.  The headmaster definitely needs to be gone (Christmas break would not be too late) and the football staff should also leave during the holidays.  The sad part of this is that most of the old alumni that were at the school have already left BA for jobs at other schools.  This is a perfect example of what happens when the headmaster is allowed to get all of his YES people on the Board of Trust.  

thinkin ole Curt ant goin knowhere soon

Booger just sayin ;)

1 minute ago, Booger said:

thinkin ole Curt ant goin knowhere soon

Booger just sayin ;)

You are absolutely correct.  When the headmaster has the Board of Trust stacked with his confidants it’s extremely difficult to get him out unless he does something very stupid that would publicly embarrass the school.  

18 hours ago, cbg said:

Agree.  Very sad to see. 

On 10/22/2023 at 9:10 PM, theawesomebro said:

I was joking with my son that I could see LA beating mccallie just to throw a wrench in things then losing first round.  SMH.

McCallie will get killed this Friday by Lipscomb if they don't figure out a lot of things fast. Lipscomb is so talented that things could get embarrassing fast for McCallie. 

2 hours ago, Whoweft said:

McCallie will get killed this Friday by Lipscomb if they don't figure out a lot of things fast. Lipscomb is so talented that things could get embarrassing fast for McCallie. 

Killed? Don’t think so. Lipscomb offense seems to be better with 12, butte tornado’s defense is solid. Lipscomb defense has the potential to dominate the tornado offense. Should be a good game, don’t see a blowout though. 

5 hours ago, Whoweft said:

A lot of things? Name them. 

They do have talent, but they haven't seem to put it together this year.