Peabody at Huntingdon

Waker

2 hours ago, horse said:

Trenton’s fans sure have given up on the Tide. Bet they didn’t bring 50 fans to the game.  After winning 3or 4 titles in the last 10 years you think they would still support the team.  

I haven’t been able to go to the games because of work but I’ve caught some on Facebook after they have started. It’s been difficult to watch. They have actually improved. 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I haven’t been able to go to the games because of work but I’ve caught some on Facebook after they have started. It’s been difficult to watch. They have actually improved. 

They looked pretty solid in the 1st quarter. Then the wheels fell off. This must and run D is tough. If you can't complete a pass against us, then you're usually in for a long night. We've got athletes in the secondary, but you can tell they're coached to just now let anyone behind them. We could get roasted with quick slants and screens. #16 for Huntingdon has some of the best technique I've seen from a Huntingdon DB, they just have them all play 10+ yards off the ball most of the time it seems.

17 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

They looked pretty solid in the 1st quarter. Then the wheels fell off. This must and run D is tough. If you can't complete a pass against us, then you're usually in for a long night. We've got athletes in the secondary, but you can tell they're coached to just now let anyone behind them. We could get roasted with quick slants and screens. #16 for Huntingdon has some of the best technique I've seen from a Huntingdon DB, they just have them all play 10+ yards off the ball most of the time it seems.

Super young and inexperienced. Only like 3 players had played meaningful snaps prior to the beginning of the season. They improved as the season progressed.  They will be better next year 

Edited by Tide21

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Super young and inexperienced. Only like 3 players had played meaningful snaps prior to the beginning of the season. They improved as the season progressed.  They will be better next year 

#50 is a big human. Will he play anywhere next year?