Peabody at Huntingdon

Waker

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see anybody from R5 or R6 beating you guys as long as you protect the ball. I’m curious about the two Memphis teams. Fairley held their own against Covington and Mitchell is undefeated. 

Mitchell has only given up 18 points all year.

Edited by Waker

52 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have seen Covington and Huntingdung both up close and personal. The Stanks are the much better team. I know about the preseason scrimmage. Don’t know what happened there. But I can only assume it was before the McKenzie game and Huntingdung wasn’t hitting on all cylinders. Covington is very young and honestly will be much better next year. Huntingdung is more seasoned and battle tested. I would favor them by 2tds if they played today. 

Dang! Really?

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There opponents combined record so far is 28-61-2 if I did mY math correctly. Very weak schedule. 

The only video I could find was against Westwood. Westwood looked like a middle school team. A bad middle school team. They couldn’t block, kick, snap, tackle or catch. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I know! I’m going to do some digging tonight and see what I can find out!

I wouldn’t be worried about anything out of Memphis unless word comes of a new coach coming in and all the good players transfer there.  Trezevant, fairley few years ago and mase/whatever school that was that shut down I can’t remember. Tssaa lets them transfer wherever they want but you know this. I will say the mase team last year that beat Peabody was no where near the team fairley brought to Trenton in 2019 

Edited by Tide21

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I wouldn’t be worried about anything out of Memphis unless word comes of a new coach coming in and all the good players transfer there.  Trezevant, fairley few years ago and mase/whatever school that was that shut down I can’t remember. Tssaa lets them transfer wherever they want but you know this. I will say the mase team last year that beat Peabody was no where near the team fairley brought to Trenton in 2019 

It was MAHS that had their charter revoked.  

17 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

I still haven't figured out if this guy has lost his mind or if he's just trolling Waverly...:?:

Last weekend I tried to tell 3 Waverly posters to try to gain some humility after they kept bashing on Loretto even after Loretto had defeated their team on the football field.  All they kept saying was that "Loretto isn't very good/Loretto will be beaten early in the playoffs/Loretto fans suck/Etc."  That's when I just gave up on trying to reason with them and decided to join their weekly cause of saying that Waverly is the greatest football team in the entire nation and everyone else just isn't very good.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Last weekend I tried to tell 3 Waverly posters to try to gain some humility after they kept bashing on Loretto even after Loretto had defeated their team on the football field.  All they kept saying was that "Loretto isn't very good/Loretto will be beaten early in the playoffs/Loretto fans suck/Etc."  That's when I just gave up on trying to reason with them and decided to join their weekly cause of saying that Waverly is the greatest football team in the entire nation and everyone else just isn't very good.  

Shaking my dang head. You are rediculous! Way overboard dude. I have been a poster on here a long time and I try to always call it like I see it. 

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Upvote 1