SG vs Hampton who takes the championship

allsportsmatter

On 10/25/2023 at 9:05 PM, IMDog said:

The QB from unaka was pretty well forced to go to unaka because of the district rules,not sure but one of his parents worked at Hampton,from what i understand all of their kids went to Hampton for yrs.the QB for unaka talks a lot of crap on social media,he kinda made it personal,even though his brother still got to play for hampton,the parents had to get a waiver for him to play at Hampton since he was a senior.ive never been one to say to take it easy on other team but this was a total mismatch from the word go,and i will say Hampton played on a whole other level,they pretty much bullied unaka all night but that's football

this is not true

10 hours ago, pujo said:

Was a hard fought game, SG played their hearts out. Sure wasn't anything easy about it. Proud of these Dogs.

Congrats Pujo, maybe next time :thumb: Dawgs should handle PC.

I heard the dawgs capitalized on an INT from the that silly dump pass SG did over the middle. They did the same thing against Grainger last week, but Grainger didn’t capitalize. I heard there was a backwards pass/fumble and it was a scoop&score by the dawgs. It’s very possible these 2 will meet again in the SecRnd. Hearing SG’s 2 key players should be back for Rnd1. Bledsoe is a very good football team and a great challenge; having back some help will be a welcomed addition.

I’m out for a few days or so. Have blessed day and blessed new week.

Edited by Romansfive8

5 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Congrats Pujo, maybe next time :thumb: Dawgs should handle PC.

I heard the dawgs capitalized on an INT from the that silly dump pass SG did over the middle. They did the same thing against Grainger last week, but Grainger didn’t capitalize. I heard there was a backwards pass/fumble and it was a scoop&score by the dawgs. It’s very possible these 2 will meet again in the SecRnd. Hearing SG’s 2 key players should be back for Rnd1. Bledsoe is a very good football team and a great challenge; having back some help will be a welcomed addition.

I’m out for a few days or so. Have blessed day and blessed new week.

You guys sure have potential but I'd say Bledsoe is an uphill climb. Not sure we can HANDLE Polk but a rematch with you fellers would be fine with me. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys sure have potential but I'd say Bledsoe is an uphill climb. Not sure we can HANDLE Polk but a rematch with you fellers would be fine with me. 

Polk is a hard nosed bunch and there coach is an old school smash mouse and play defense sort of guy. 

On 10/28/2023 at 8:17 PM, IMDog said:

Pretty sure it is,just going by what some of the boys said about the QB talking crap,but I know for sure the family had to change schools

Not true brother stayed at Hampton cannot make kids go to different schools. Carter county is an open enrollment school district you can go to any school in district as long as you live in the county