SG vs Hampton who takes the championship

allsportsmatter

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

You just play football the same as you would play any other team.  Its not like they were playing a youth club team. Think you are reaching.

Big difference in playing good hard clean football and teeing off on players. The way you said makes it sound like you are trying to hurt players. Don’t think you meant it the way it sounds

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Big difference in playing good hard clean football and teeing off on players. The way you said makes it sound like you are trying to hurt players. Don’t think you meant it the way it sounds

Just playing football the same way we play against anyone else. They just hung their receivers out to dry. 

11 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

2 key players Radar & Buckner will be out as of today…not sure about the other one??  I do not think that’s going to change before Friday, but if it does, then that’s good for SG because they gonna need a miracle and all the help they can get. Dawgs  by fiddy and I’m not kidding.

Are they still out, hear they may be back. Makes no difference, we just have to tackle or defend whoever you have out there.

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

Heard there was some said before the Unaka game on social media about the Unaka QB.  There might be a reason the Unaka QB got hurt in the game. 

The QB from unaka was pretty well forced to go to unaka because of the district rules,not sure but one of his parents worked at Hampton,from what i understand all of their kids went to Hampton for yrs.the QB for unaka talks a lot of crap on social media,he kinda made it personal,even though his brother still got to play for hampton,the parents had to get a waiver for him to play at Hampton since he was a senior.ive never been one to say to take it easy on other team but this was a total mismatch from the word go,and i will say Hampton played on a whole other level,they pretty much bullied unaka all night but that's football

29 minutes ago, IMDog said:

The QB from unaka was pretty well forced to go to unaka because of the district rules,not sure but one of his parents worked at Hampton,from what i understand all of their kids went to Hampton for yrs.the QB for unaka talks a lot of crap on social media,he kinda made it personal,even though his brother still got to play for hampton,the parents had to get a waiver for him to play at Hampton since he was a senior.ive never been one to say to take it easy on other team but this was a total mismatch from the word go,and i will say Hampton played on a whole other level,they pretty much bullied unaka all night but that's football

Social media is of the devil. Media in general is a pile of crap, lie's and propaganda. I hate it all. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pujo said:

Are they still out, hear they may be back. Makes no difference, we just have to tackle or defend whoever you have out there.

I’ve not heard that, but did read it on here (CT). Yes as far as I know both and another good one. Could that change by tomorrow, yes, but I don’t see it happening. I’ve Been wrong plenty of times before and I hope this is one of those times I am. Not going to make much of a difference to keep it close. If they’re back, then maybe it will not be dawgs by fiddy and only by 30. 

Edited by Romansfive8