SG vs Hampton who takes the championship

allsportsmatter

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Well prepare hard and long just in case, No one in Hampton thinks this will be an easy task. You still have several athletes, we'll have to play at a premium.

The dogs preparation will be top notch for sure.

I love ya my neighbor, but I’m not buying it :thumb:.   Kind words much appreciated.

SG does have several young athletes, but it’s gonna take a miracle. They’ll have to play at a premium and dogs will have to have their worst game and then it might be close.   

Edited by Romansfive8

2 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Hampton should have no problem with South Greene should they!?  Hampton may just run the table.  I don't think there is a clear cut favorite in  the east in 2A

Who knows, as far as top dog in the east, I really don't see one, about 5 teams with a shot. Wish it were a little closer in 1a, See one team standing high on the mountain.

23 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hampton will destroy SG because GHS has their best players. SG has the kid who didn’t want to be 2nd string as a Senior. The Greene Co Allstars are because of “open enrollment” for athletes county wide. I have absolutely no problem with an A average kid transferring to a better school. But let’s be honest. The majority of kids going to Alcoa and Greenville is because they’re good athletes. Plain and Simple. They’re NOT getting a lot of kids who just want to play in the Band. Or have an A average at North Green. I’m completely open to Parents choosing a School for a better education. What I’m NOT in favor of is a C study transferring because he happens to be a great athlete. Some douche bag named Swipes does understand the difference. U want to transfer. Then show us your Grades. If you’re an average student then the TSSAA should make you stay put. heck kids can’t get into College without a 17 on the ACT. Why are we not holding all these transfers to that standard. I hardly doubt most of the kids going to Greene or Blount Co can pass a 5th Grade Math Test. 

ok.

I just like Hampton.  :smile: :thumb: