Marion Co. vs Cascade

JonSnow

20 hours ago, Marionisyourdaddy said:

Marion would beat sp by 30

You need to stay off the crack pipe before posting something so ridiculous and stupid. I’m predicting that you should worry about Friday instead of SP. I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here but you’re going to be toting a big L against Cascade. Go to the liquor store before Saturday because bud lite isn’t strong enough to deal with your world crashing down. Send your dog, boyfriend, and any children to the in-laws so you can stay in bed and not take your frustrations out on the innocent. 

Edited by IPOPU2022
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You need to stay off the crack pipe before posting something so ridiculous and stupid. I’m predicting that you should worry about Friday instead of SP. I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here but you’re going to be toting a big L against Cascade. Go to the liquor store before Saturday because bud lite isn’t strong enough to deal with your world crashing down. Send your dog, boyfriend, and any children to the in-laws so you can stay in bed and not take out your frustrations out on the innocent. 

nah i leave the crack to sp, i'm just being real bro. look at who sp plays 

34 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Ya are scared to put SP on your schedule for fear of what WOULD happen…Guarantee they would & could embarrass YOU….We’ll see how far ya advance when it comes playoff time….We R just keeping it real….

Bro they won’t sign a contract. Why would we be scared of them? They are the ones that won’t play us. Get your facts straight before you start talking stupid