Why is Bradley #1 in AP Prep Poll?

BDURHAM

10 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I'm just thinking KC and the Sunshine Patriots has things just about the way he wants them.

1,000 yds. in the air, spread across 4 WR and a good-sized TE; 2 1,000 yard rushers; the team is averaging 39 PPG (against TN opponents it's 42). A Defense that gives up 9 PPG (against TN opponents it's 6.5). And outside of the Boro, nobody knows the name of a single person on the team.

Got behind last week early and came back with a vengeance. Tonight, will tell you what you need to know.

Tygard's schemes last week were a challenge, but BCHS just had too many athletes. That will not be the case as the playoffs get deeper.

But I digress, BCHS has a perfect record. They have played solid opponents. I'm fine with them being #1. And I bet CKC is too.

I guess tonight told us what we needed to know. This did not age well LOL! Congratulations to Riverdale on a great win.

Oakland is still the best team. Beating them 1 out of the last 16 tries, and Oakland having a 69 game home streak is absolutely crazy. Beating Oakland once in the regular season, versus a team knocking them out of the playoffs is going to be a totally different story. Last 3 titles ran through Oakland. You’re going to have to take it from them.

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Oakland is still the best team. Beating them 1 out of the last 16 tries, and Oakland having a 69 game home streak is absolutely crazy. Beating Oakland once in the regular season, versus a team knocking them out of the playoffs is going to be a totally different story. Last 3 titles ran through Oakland. You’re going to have to take it from them.

I think Gallatin’s prize for beating Lebanon tonight is Oakland next week