Why is Bradley #1 in AP Prep Poll?

BDURHAM

very decent chance the results of fridays contest will adjust the top of that pole......thinkin Oakland or BC are both closely challenge and could both endure a L....home field may be all that saves them....

....but Booger Greasy & Oakland until the crown is removed

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

This Bradley fan would not vote us #1 till we proved it. However, for whatever reason the AP voters go their eyes full of Div 1 prospects (and they are unproven until the perform there as well) and went nuts when Oakland lost a game.

Coach Floyd point blank said back the first week Bradley was ranked there that they had not done anything to deserve that at the time. 

Is Bradley a top 10 team. Yes, I think they are. Are they top 5? Yah most likely. #1? Let's win it on the ball field first before making that claim. We will have to get by Bearden, and a few others first.

Can Bradley? Yes, I think Bradley can. Will Bradley? One week at a time and let's see what happens. I have not seen anything that says they will absolutely beat anyone they play. That is why we play the games.

Now is it fun seeing my favorites team at the top of the heap? Of course, it is. But I do recognize its a group of sport writers making a guess. Not something that everyone can point to and say they are. That will only happen if they win at Finley in a few weeks.

• Like 1