Why is Bradley #1 in AP Prep Poll?

BDURHAM

4 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

The voters have voted Bradley Bears Number 1 that is why they are listed number 1. They total up the points and that is the winner. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

It's very hard to argue with that logic.  Polls are nice for the kids and parents to look at but in reality the old saying about teets on a boar comes to mind.  I'm really hoping for a Boo Bears vs Oakland matchup in the semis this year.  Ain't either team a slam dunk to get there though.

47 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

It's very hard to argue with that logic.  Polls are nice for the kids and parents to look at but in reality the old saying about teets on a boar comes to mind.  I'm really hoping for a Boo Bears vs Oakland matchup in the semis this year.  Ain't either team a slam dunk to get there though.

Exactly

4 hours ago, JustaFanOfFootball said:

I don't think Bradley could win many games against middle and west TN top dogs. Polls are a joke, but good for conversations like this. Bradley won't even make it to the semifinals to even let the number 1 and 2 team to decide who's number 1. It is a good Cinderella story for Bradley this season tho. 

Who are the "top dogs" besides Oakland. Don't give me any of those D-II schools.

54 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Who are the "top dogs" besides Oakland. Don't give me any of those D-II schools.

If we're limiting this to 6A, I would say Oakland, Riverdale, Brentwood Germantown, Collierville,  Houston. Idk if I'd consider them "top dogs" but that's the best of Middle & West. Bradley would probably only be a underdog against Oakland, the rest of them are 50-50. Bradley v Riverdale would probably look like an arena league game 

On 10/24/2023 at 8:04 AM, Booger said:

very decent chance the results of fridays contest will adjust the top of that pole......thinkin Oakland or BC are both closely challenge and could both endure a L....home field may be all that saves them....

....but Booger Greasy & Oakland until the crown is removed

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger you should come over to the small ball boards and check out my poll. I would be glad to let you see it. BPM has one of the biggest and best looking polls there is. :)