Bradley vs bearden moved to Thursday 26th

Bradleysports23

9 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I mean, you’re leaving out a lot of big names on the roster. Yes, the two running backs are obviously very great, but three future power five receivers are also lined up on the sides and go to the line. Big Joe Scott is very underrated. I don’t think he’s allowed a sack this season and for defense Keyshawn Mills. A lot of people don’t talk about him, he already has an offer from West Virginia and UT Martin. He plays safety, and Nickelback and for linebacker Cody Clough, who would have offers if he wasn’t small for his position. Same thing with Kai Ironside lining up right next to him. One of the best linebackers I’ve ever seen play in this high school, and he doesn’t have a single offer. I mean, that’s going to change by the time senior year rolls around, but we have stars all the field, not just at running back.

Now, I’m not saying we’re gonna win neither am I saying we’re gonna lose but I’m just saying this because every time I come on Coach T after Bearden beats someone there’s always complaints about how the opponents didn’t do enough to stop the running backs, because the running backs aren’t the only people on the field like I said, three future power, five receivers, saying Sam plays receiver in college, which maybe maybe not, but you can’t just let people run free and when you do it’s never ended up good for a team and when you don’t send an all out blitz running backs will pick up easily 15 or 20 yard gains pretty much every time and when you do send an all out blitz one of the receivers always gets open that’s just how this offense works. It’s really unstoppable. The first two games were probably just testing it out, and so far this season, it’s worked great.

One name I forgot to mention is the CB/S #4. I know he has has multiple D1 offers.

Who are the 3 WRs that are future P5 guys? 

A defensive player with an offer from WVU is huge too did not know ya'll had that one.

I will believe all of the "offers" that kids get when they sign a letter of intent.  There are far too many fake offers out there.  Some are legitimate, some are paid for, some are flat out lies.  Anyone out there can claim to have an offer from somewhere but there is no proof, and they are not called out when they are fake.  People just blindly believe it.  In addition, some colleges "offer" kids but some of those the kids will never be allowed to actually sign with that school.  They "offer" them in hopes that the kid will end up being a big time recruit and then they can say that their school was recruiting the kid from the beginning.  These "offers" have gotten out of hand and so has the gullibility of fans

3 minutes ago, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

I will believe all of the "offers" that kids get when they sign a letter of intent.  There are far too many fake offers out there.  Some are legitimate, some are paid for, some are flat out lies.  Anyone out there can claim to have an offer from somewhere but there is no proof, and they are not called out when they are fake.  People just blindly believe it.  In addition, some colleges "offer" kids but some of those the kids will never be allowed to actually sign with that school.  They "offer" them in hopes that the kid will end up being a big time recruit and then they can say that their school was recruiting the kid from the beginning.  These "offers" have gotten out of hand and so has the gullibility of fans

Your not wrong,  but pretty easy to fact check it against the recruiting database of 247, on3 and Rivals

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

One name I forgot to mention is the CB/S #4. I know he has has multiple D1 offers.

Who are the 3 WRs that are future P5 guys? 

A defensive player with an offer from WVU is huge too did not know ya'll had that one.

Senior Sam Tummins

Sophomore Tory Beaufort

Sophomore Keyshawn Mills he’s a WR & DB with offers from West Virginia and UT Martin.

15 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

#2 might not make it due to size. Not sure on the first guy you listed. If the last one is true then he should be well on his way.

#1 is Sam used to be number 3. been a starter since his freshman year will definitely go down as an all-time bulldog. I'm pretty sure he’s close, if not has already broken the interception record and reception records all time in a care at Bhs.

Edited by Dawgz4life

3 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Now, I’m not saying we’re gonna win neither am I saying we’re gonna lose but I’m just saying this because every time I come on Coach T after Bearden beats someone there’s always complaints about how the opponents didn’t do enough to stop the running backs, because the running backs aren’t the only people on the field like I said, three future college players, you can’t just let people run free and when you do it’s never ended up good for a team and when you don’t send an all out blitz running backs will pick up easily 15 or 20 yard gains pretty much every time and when you do send an all out blitz one of the receivers always gets open that’s just how this offense works.

This is all one sentence Coach! I really do hate to be the grammar police, but this made me chuckle. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1