FORREST IS BACK!!!

GeneralForrest

51 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

your sorry self was front of the line critiquing me

32 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

:bored:And your still the same typical Forrest fan and supporter I always thought you was….Keep supporting Forrest they deserve fans like you….

31 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

why is that 

5 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Seems like your a true fan & loyal supporter…Good luck to you guys….My comments in earlier  posts towards you I apologize and wish you and Forrest football nothing but the best of luck…..Forrest football is definitely not what it used to be….

Yall kiss now.  :wub:

Group hug. 

Edited by Southtowner
._. ;)

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall kiss now.  :wub:

Group hug. 

Just trying be better ….We are all fans & supporters of our respective schools and communities and just want what we think is best… And in reality none of this really matters to what we should be most concerned and worried about….Good luck to all and may the BEST teams prevail….

15 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

Hard to do much when you lose your starting QB before the season starts and you lose your best RB from last year.

11 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Also lost best lineman 

We had the QB, and the RB, and the best  lineman in 2022 and were 3-7. Must be something else as to why we aren't doing much.  

11 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

Just trying be better ….We are all fans & supporters of our respective schools and communities and just want what we think is best… And in reality none of this really matters to what we should be most concerned and worried about….Good luck to all and may the BEST teams prevail….

I’m proud of you 

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

this is true. but again. watertown, cascade, and marion were winnable. so is fayetteville. only moore and gordonsville game was the opponent seemingly out of our league

talentwise we had as real shot at 8-2. instead its 4-6 and a bludgeoning first round 

smith co. will probably win but it want be no bludgeoning this coach we have now doesn’t like to run it up. nobody benefits from that just my opinion.