Lipscomb Academy

BelmontRebel

19 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

From what I gathered today from an old retired coach that I called from that area in Williamson county who is in touch with lots of folks was this:  TSSAA and the media have been aware of problems for some time but kept hands off because Dilfer was so high profile and so powerful with ESPN and other national media.  He was bringing so much attention and revenue to high school football in Tn they were actually afraid of him so they chose to turn their heads.  As soon as he was gone they decided to go after what they knew had been going on for 4 years. Unfortunately this staff didn’t cover their tracks as well nor did they pose a threat to the media or others in high places. Mawae seems to have been a victim of a monster already in place by parents and assistant coaches.  My buddy says he is a good guy. When they came to Chatt for first time he was not nearly as arrogant as Dilfer on the side lines.  

I don’t recall our football program getting a revenue share check from TSSAA during the Dilfer era or a big concession stand boost when they came to town.  I do recall Dilfer feeding our team before a big bus ride back home.

If people have dirt from the Dilfer era with specifics, share it.  

Speaking of big money, ain’t nobody got money like the Ensworth and MBA.  That money puts Dilfer money in the Nickajack super swamper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Why would you blatantly put something so stupid out there? This is about Lipscomb, but apparently CPA is still living rent free in your head.  Do you know Ingle’s dad? My guess is you are really talking about his father in law who is notoriously known as the best athlete to grow up in Nashville…

Haters gone hate bread. They want y’all’s spot.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Why would you blatantly put something so stupid out there? This is about Lipscomb, but apparently CPA is still living rent free in your head.  Do you know Ingle’s dad? My guess is you are really talking about his father in law who is notoriously known as the best athlete to grow up in Nashville…

rage BT28...rage

those 2 Gold Balls you South Nashville Presbyterians took away from them CoC'ers in Dilfers first 2 season parently scared deep...

Booger just sayin Great powder for ladies' chafing issues - Anti Monkey Butt Powder

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

I don’t recall our football program getting a revenue share check from TSSAA during the Dilfer era or a big concession stand boost when they came to town.  I do recall Dilfer feeding our team before a big bus ride back home.

If people have dirt from the Dilfer era with specifics, share it.  

Speaking of big money, ain’t nobody got money like the Ensworth and MBA.  That money puts Dilfer money in the Nickajack super swamper.

The Baylor School and The McCallie both have more money than MBA and Ensworth

I’m curious, who has the responsibility at a school to verify if a player that moved to your town is living with their “family unit?”  If you are a coach or administrator of a school, meet the parents at an orientation and complete paperwork for where they are living - are you suppose to verify one random night that all parents and siblings are at the dinner table?  We might need some clarity on that.

4 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Point verified.

how so?  who is the money behind baylor and mccallie?

if you mean endowment, yes but I would bet the money behind ensworth and MBA dwarfs those other schools.  the frist family who strongly supports ensworth is worth $22 billion.  according to forbes, no one else in TN is worth $5 billion.  also, an alumni recently left a single gift to MBA rumored to be over $100 million.   ted turner has roughly 1/10th of the frist's net worth.