Lipscomb Academy

BelmontRebel

30 minutes ago, ChatterBox99 said:

I would say lipscomb is the one withholding specifics knowing they still have some details that could result in longer or more harsh penalties.
short version

-LA on probation for tweet

-MS kids move in, not legal, takes another kids spot. 
-former starting kids dad tells tssaa those new kids are illegal, not living with family.

-tssaa investigates and finds it true. 
forfeits game and says they will ponder over it the next 7 weeks further actions

-another complaint comes in to tssaa 
-another kid that was an 8th grader under dilfer transfers to local school…let’s call them Ensworth. He finds out he is ineligible because LA won’t release him.

- preacher (the dad) is so upset with admin that he shares several text messages that are from a new LA coach maybe some old texts from previous LA coaches that “seem” to be recruitingish texts that is strike 3 against LA. 

this is not going to be in the Tennessean, but for sure at your barbershop, not the barbershop that Trent built.

8th grader doesn't have to be released by school he/she previously attended unless they played in varsity game during 8th grade season. 

1 hour ago, ChatterBox99 said:

I would say lipscomb is the one withholding specifics knowing they still have some details that could result in longer or more harsh penalties.
short version

-LA on probation for tweet

-MS kids move in, not legal, takes another kids spot. 
-former starting kids dad tells tssaa those new kids are illegal, not living with family.

-tssaa investigates and finds it true. 
forfeits game and says they will ponder over it the next 7 weeks further actions

-another complaint comes in to tssaa 
-another kid that was an 8th grader under dilfer transfers to local school…let’s call them Ensworth. He finds out he is ineligible because LA won’t release him.

- preacher (the dad) is so upset with admin that he shares several text messages that are from a new LA coach maybe some old texts from previous LA coaches that “seem” to be recruitingish texts that is strike 3 against LA. 

this is not going to be in the Tennessean, but for sure at your barbershop, not the barbershop that Trent built.

You have lots of the facts from what I was told as long ago as the Game here with Baylor . Lipscomb is becoming an embarrassment to what the school is supposed to stand for.  They have been caught blatantly cheating, they need to apologize to their alumni, the community, TSSAA, and to God. Accept their punishment gracefully and move on. It is unfortunate some innocent kids will be punished but I am certain if these 2 major violations were exposed there are dozens of others that have been hidden.  The TSSAA may start investigating deeper which most likely could result in a huge embarrassment.  The sD thing for the kids is They seemed to be peaking as we saw Friday and I assure you that neither Baylor or McCallie want no part of them again.  

1 hour ago, BobbyB said:

8th grader doesn't have to be released by school he/she previously attended unless they played in varsity game during 8th grade season. 

He played. And dad posted about every single play he was in on.

I do admit I giggled a bit when I heard who it was. A kid on his 4th school in 5 years.

Everybody seems to know dad and the baggage he brings and yet everyone was lining up to be the next landing school for his young ward. HMMMMMMMM.

Edited by MichaelMyers76
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I do admit I giggled a bit when I heard who it was. A kid on his 4th school in 5 years.

Everybody seems to know dad and the baggage he brings and yet everyone was lining up to be the next landing school for his young ward. HMMMMMMMM.

If he couldn’t afford tuition at Lipscomb but went to another private school who paid for that tuition?  What is ole choochoo missing here? So what are the 4 schools?  I don’t think I have heard of the name I was told at any Chatt private schools   

Edited by Chattanoogachoochoo

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

maybe Powell is hiring again...

or Bradley.

Edited by BroadwayBarberShop
  • Upvote 1