Lipscomb Academy

BelmontRebel

3 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

They would probably have won more games and been playing for a championship.  Folks over here are still scratching their heads after Killburgs performance Friday. Where has he been? If I had been him or the other kid who started over here and there families I would have been furious and gone when Knight showed up. 

a curious Booger wonderin.....just where is a furious Chattanoogachoochoo and a Chattanoogachoochoo's two kids gettin gone to as soon as that new player showed up at Chattanoogachoochoo's kids educatin institution....now keep in mind Chattanoogachoochoo's two offsprings are Jr's....

....totally excited to hear the plan

Booger just sayin Patience-waiting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Whoweft said:

Thanks for posting these. I agree that these two appear to be clear in this case:

2. Offers of financial aid based on need to any prospective student-athlete by any member of the coaching staff.  All financial aid questions should be referred to the principal or person in charge of financial aid.  

3. Inducing or attempting to induce or encourage any prospective student-athlete to attend any member school for the purpose of participating in athletics even when the special remuneration or inducement is not given.  

The social media restriction could be problematic: "Any social media post that encourages prospective student-athletes to consider attending the school."  I have seen this one clearly violated by lots of schools. 

yes.  just no one turned them in.  I see it at least once a week.

17 minutes ago, Booger said:

a curious Booger wonderin.....just where is a furious Chattanoogachoochoo and a Chattanoogachoochoo's two kids gettin gone to as soon as that new player showed up at Chattanoogachoochoo's kids educatin institution....now keep in mind Chattanoogachoochoo's two offsprings are Jr's....

....totally excited to hear the plan

Booger just sayin Patience-waiting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I am assuming they could have gone back to Ohio or whatever ever state they moved there from.  

57 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Does anyone know the response to this that Lipscomb gave?  If they said the parents told us where they were living, showed us an apartment rental agreement  and an electric bill as evidence they have moved…what additional responsibility does David Lipscomb have?

CDSA....your Church of Christin coachin staff and administin group may truly be guilty as charged......may not truly be.....regardless Booger nose a couple 3 or 2 things Booger that are very far from false...

.....LA wernt doin nothin much if any different than most if not all in that division...

...LA and its operatives did a very poor job applyin situational awareness..

..LA and its operatives did a poor job maskin it and makin it grey..

...Everyone fan and staff in the blueblood class were scared naked about the domination that the church of christer's were bout to bring down upon them

....and CDSA's little CoC buddy awesomewasthebro has gone awol

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

22 minutes ago, Booger said:

CDSA....your Church of Christin coachin staff and administin group may truly be guilty as charged......may not truly be.....regardless Booger nose a couple 3 or 2 things Booger that are very far from false...

.....LA wernt doin nothin much if any different than most if not all in that division...

...Everyone fan and staff in the blueblood class were scared naked about the domination that the church of christer's were bout to bring down upon them

Choochoo just sayin 2 wrongs don’t make a right. C o c school never should have had hands in the cookie jar. Christ like behavior aint rule breakin

1 hour ago, Booger said:

I think the Coach Mawae quote in the Tennessean about Deuce leaving because of missing his family is what forced the TSSAA - or others to force the TSSAA - to peel back the onion.  Perhaps without that admission, it might be business as usual. 

Edited by JRB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

I am assuming they could have gone back to Ohio or whatever ever state they moved there from.  

sell the shack...sell the dogs....sell the swingset....just as soon as the other guy walks into the hallway

....then your on your way back to wherever ever is and the kid that run you and your family out of school and town the minute he shows up cause your mad; then find out he has left 3 weeks later

Booger just sayin :roll:

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Booger said:

sell the shack...sell the dogs....sell the swingset....just as soon as the other guy walks into the hallway

....then your on your way back to wherever ever is and the kid that run you and your family out of school and town the minute he shows up cause your mad; has left 3 weeks later

Booger just sayin :roll:

I couldn’t help but lol at this. 

52 minutes ago, JRB said:

I think the Coach Mawae quote in the Tennessean about Deuce leaving because of missing his family is what forced the TSSAA - or others to force the TSSAA - to peel back the onion.  Perhaps without that omission, it might be business as usual. 

For some reason I thought the Times reported that the QB said he was homesick.  Didn’t recall that was LA’s other former NFL great coach who said that but definitely opened the box of night crawlers.