Mairvul limps intwo Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, MuddleHuddle said:

We could not  believe the qb was that young when we heard that today. Again, combining a quality system with a super talented young player (and boy is he) makes for positive results. Kid is special. SH just doesn’t have anything close to that. Every year seems like a scramble to replace the contributing seniors. They experiment through the first part of the year and find a workable solution as the year goes. Hopefully the new youth league set up and having two middle schools will help. Still miles from what Region 2 brings to the table. Is the original QB1 going to be ok? We heard he was hurt again after recently returning from an injury. 

Youth leagues definitely help. SH will be fine. I think QB1 will be out another week or two. Injuries stink. Luckily the boy still has his Covid year for next year.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:52 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Going to ask you something that don't have anything to do with this game but everyone of us on here from Maryville has had friendships with George Quarles and like to hear it from someone who we all respect and went to ETSU what you think of the situatiom there with him. Does he have time, is he over his head is the fans getting tired of him or whats going on. Marky Billson seems to be the biggest voice I hear ready to send the moving vans to his house everyweek on his You Tube Podcast.

Marky Billson sends the moving vans to the coach's house the day the coach is hired.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1