Mairvul limps intwo Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

I hope the Farragut loss doesn't spill over onto the team like it has the fanbase. Two things happened this past week that really made a lot of the fans throw in the towel. The surprising loss to Farragut caught everyone off guard especially after winning the Cleveland and Alcoa games the way they did. The other surprise in a lot of fans minds was the terrible beating Bradley put on Bearden. Looks as if someone finally went and woke up the sleepy giant just before the playoffs. I personally thought playing them close the first game it may be interesting the second game but from what I see they would mercy rule us by half time. Science Hill may see a crowd like they usually bring to Maryville except it will be us bringing nobody. SH may have to go to the bank and take out a loan to pay the TSSAA their part on this game.

On 10/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, STARSNBARS said:

Aftur seein' twonites dellboggull eye'm  makin' tha Toppurs a urlee 173.2 pt favritt....Tha way thangs looked twonite hit looks like baskitbawl iz inn our neer fewchure....:unsure:

Basketball? I think we will have to look forward to volleyball and that’s a ways off.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I hope the Farragut loss doesn't spill over onto the team like it has the fanbase. Two things happened this past week that really made a lot of the fans throw in the towel. The surprising loss to Farragut caught everyone off guard especially after winning the Cleveland and Alcoa games the way they did. The other surprise in a lot of fans minds was the terrible beating Bradley put on Bearden. Looks as if someone finally went and woke up the sleepy giant just before the playoffs. I personally thought playing them close the first game it may be interesting the second game but from what I see they would mercy rule us by half time. Science Hill may see a crowd like they usually bring to Maryville except it will be us bringing nobody. SH may have to go to the bank and take out a loan to pay the TSSAA their part on this game.

Johnson City does a terrible job supporting athletics

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Recon Door Dash would run to Pal's in Jefferson City and bring some food back to Maryville Friday Night since that's the best part of the trip going to Johnson City and I could just watch it online and still feel like I went.

Lol. C’mon up I81 Barn. The game will be like a box of chocolates. Let’s hope we don’t get stuck with the orange cremes!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You Maryville guys ok with a blazer joining you Friday night?