Mairvul limps intwo Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Yep it will be to cold for them fans this Friday Night and not sure if we'll bring much more the way things went down this past week. 

The real question is will it be too cold for you Barney? Are you ready for basketball season? Are you making the drive/ride to Johnson City?

2 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

The real question is will it be too cold for you Barney? Are you ready for basketball season? Are you making the drive/ride to Johnson City?

Right now I'm leaning no. The trip back is what would kill me. I'm dissapointed in this past Friday so bad it would be my luck we would lose and I would get pulled over coming home and when they find out I'm from Maryville I'de get put in jail for being a public spectacle.

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Right now I'm leaning no. The trip back is what would kill me. I'm dissapointed in this past Friday so bad it would be my luck we would lose and I would get pulled over coming home and when they find out I'm from Maryville I'de get put in jail for being a public spectacle.

Well, I hope Science Hill’s NFHS feed is better than what Maryville offers ya. 

I'm going to go watch a well coached team on Friday night. I'm going to see Watauga County (Boone, NC) play Hickory in the first round of the playoffs and then watch App State vs Marshall Saturday night. Completely fed up with the Red Rebels and the coaching staff. No creativity on offense. It's mind boggling they continue to struggle to get plays called before the play clock runs out. The Defense is stuck on stupid with their scheme and defensive approach-they don't attack anything. LBs never get down hill, the db's seem disinterested in hitting anyone or supporting the run d. Special teams are anything but special. Very frustrating to be a Red Rebel fan currently. I hope for the seniors on the team they ball out during the playoffs. I hate they been stuck with the same, lame coaches for 4 years..............................

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Barn I'm going to give you some hope, still I know you're going to be down on your team and I understand, my work schedule doesn't allow me to go to much games but I did go to db/sh game 1st game in 2 years, without seeing either team in person I predicted a db win just based on how SH struggled with little Union Va, then the game started and I seen what Waco always mentions SH is full of athletes, I knew my prediction was in trouble I thought SH was going to blow through this game by 20, not what happened Db could have easily won, so with all that talent something just doesn't click with SH. Maryville wins this one, it's not going to be the usual 48-7 blowout but on to the 2nd round for the rebels

Maryville fans - you probably already know this, but just in case......    Science Hill has enough raw talent on the field to keep it respectable, but they do not play together very well as a cohesive unit when they are matched against a good team.    Yeah sure, they can stomp the local smaller schools year in and year out, but if you guys just play sound fundamental football you will have no problem with the Toppers.

15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Maryville fans - you probably already know this, but just in case......    Science Hill has enough raw talent on the field to keep it respectable, but they do not play together very well as a cohesive unit when they are matched against a good team.    Yeah sure, they can stomp the local smaller schools year in and year out, but if you guys just play sound fundamental football you will have no problem with the Toppers.

b1s thait's jist tha problimb....We played vurry vurry porely inn tha fundamentulls Fridee nite agin a 4-6 opponint (no offense two tha Ads) hoo didun't evun maik tha playofts.....Agin we gott out coached, out blocked, out tackulled, out kickin' gaimed, out fizzyculled, out wait roomed, etc....Jist plane ole uglee and one ov tha wurst exxybishuns ov Mairvul footbawl eye haiv wittnussed inn 50+ yeers ov watchin' hit....:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

27 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

b1s thait's jist tha problimb....We played vurry vurry porely inn tha fundamentulls Fridee nite agin a 4-6 opponint (no offense two tha Ads) hoo didun't evun maik tha playofts.....Agin we gott out coached, out blocked, out tackulled, out kickin' gaimed, out fizzyculled, out wait roomed, etc....Jist plane ole uglee and one ov tha wurst exxybishuns ov Mairvul footbawl eye haiv wittnussed inn 50+ yeers ov watchin' hit....:unsure:

…and out prepared w/o answers. The one remaining calculus teacher would have given us 42 as a grade Friday. Hopefully, everybody does their homework this week and is more prepared Friday.