Huntingdon vs Waverly 1st Round

horse

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You need to get someone to talk Nowah Porter into playing football. Kid is a baller on the court and he is big. He would be a game changer for sure! Just saying.

With  Coach Ward and Coach  Blow we had kids that played all three sports. No idea why but the current basketball and most baseball  kids just have no interest in football it is what it is. I am sure Coach has tried.

We have only 2 seniors this season and they all got much better in the summer. I am looking forward to next season for sure. Junior high numbers are way up and have been for the last 2 seasons.  The region we are in is tough but things are in the right direction at the moment imho.

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

I'm really disappointed in you Vandy man. You are one of the best posters on here, and then imply what you just did about Camden's one big kid. You definitely don't know what you're talking about. 

That kid is 6'5" and skinny as heck. If he is juicing then someone needs to tell his muscles  :P

The real question here is are you ready to admit you were wrong when you called me a liar about how we paid(didn't actually) for our new turf or are you one of those people?

Edited by Beagle

49 minutes ago, Beagle said:

That kid is 6'5" and skinny as heck. If he is juicing then someone needs to tell his muscles  :P

The real question here is are you ready to admit you were wrong when you called me a liar about how we paid(didn't actually) for our new turf or are you one of those people?

I'll answer you Beagle if and when you pay premium for CoachT.com. 

Edited by @38320

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

Why on earth would I pay for you to be a coward and  say sorry in private... you called me a liar in public  try to be a man

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Upset alert? :mrgreen:

Huntingdon’s dbs are gonna have to stay with y’all’s receivers even after they think they have run out of range cause that qb can throw it a mile. We can’t let him stand in the pocket and deliver. Also our lbs are going to have to keep contain on the backside of the play when running because Stanfield has a great cutting ability and that looks like when he is  at his most dangerous cutting back and finding his own hole. Waverly’s dline is huge and the lbers pursue really well. The game could be closer than many think, but if I can see that then the coaches and players see it and won’t take y’all lightly. You had Loretta beat imo if Offensive coach hadn’t tried to get too cute at the end.