Rd 1 ER vs Cascade

Chiefbigfoot

11 minutes ago, hoggtown said:

glad to hear that he has improved. he looked very shaky when he played Smith. but that has been awhile since we played 4 or 5 weeks can make a big difference in a freshman QB. good luck to y’all 

Good luck to y’all, he didn’t look good Vs Smith I will agree. Felt like play calling could be the reason…rolled out right the whole night.

7 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

I watched the replay of that game . Westmoreland played out of their minds. It was East worse game of the year. Over 130 yards in penalties. 2 touchdowns called back. Luckily east hasn’t played like that since it was probably a good wake up call for them. Been averaging 45 points last 3 games . Giving up average 7

last 3 games the difficulty of opponent has fallen considerably 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You wearing that Homer shirt to this one? 

I don’t think so, the ER fans are alright by me.  Btw, I walked all over the Marion fans wearing the CascadeHomer shirt and each time one of them made eye contact with me, I did this thing where my elbows quick twitch towards them and my chest was fully expanded —they outright flinched or looked away without fail—just before kickoff, I went up the home stands yelling, “JonSnow, winter is coming! Marionisyourdaddy, Marion is not my daddy!” Crickets. So although the Champs were 0-1, CascadeHomer, depending on how you count it, was at least 2-0. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

I don’t think so, the ER fans are alright by me.  Btw, I walked all over the Marion fans wearing the CascadeHomer shirt and each time one of them made eye contact with me, I did this thing where my elbows quick twitch towards them and my chest was fully expanded —they outright flinched or looked away without fail—just before kickoff, I went up the home stands yelling, “JonSnow, winter is coming! Marionisyourdaddy, Marion is not my daddy!” Crickets. So although the Champs were 0-1, CascadeHomer, depending on how you count it, was at least 2-0. 

Yeah,  I heard about it.

southpark-fight.gif

Edited by Southtowner
@jasper