Oakland and Maryville

1OldPatriot

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Even more so, looking at the possibility of a semifinal without both teams for the first time in nearly a decade

Semi final? LOL according to the bracket.  maryville has to beat Bradley at Bradley’s stadium round 2 and then go to bearden at bearden a stadium and beat them.. both teams in which they have already lost to. HIGHLY doubt you’re seeing maryville in the 4th bud. 

2 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Semi final? LOL according to the bracket.  maryville has to beat Bradley at Bradley’s stadium round 2 and then go to bearden at bearden a stadium and beat them.. both teams in which they have already lost to. HIGHLY doubt you’re seeing maryville in the 4th bud. 

That's pretty much what I said, bud

5 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

That's pretty much what I said, bud

But who knows and also Oakland plays riverdale 3rd again. If I were to put my fan side of it down and put money on it. Let’s say I had to put. $500 on it. I’m gonna say Bradley and Oakland will be in the 4th and Oakland will win by a comeback in second half. Lol 

7 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Beardan won’t make it to round 3.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 1:37 AM, Bradleysports23 said:

But who knows and also Oakland plays riverdale 3rd again. If I were to put my fan side of it down and put money on it. Let’s say I had to put. $500 on it. I’m gonna say Bradley and Oakland will be in the 4th and Oakland will win by a comeback in second half. Lol 

Whew this aged beautifully! Lol say what you will