Dobyns-Bennett at Bearden

TribalEmpire

10 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Wonder what offensive coordinator david crawford has cooked up for the Indians. Probably won't need a variation of the inside zone for this game but might if he wants to score more than 14 on bradley in the quarters

Crawford is the RB coach not OC per his twitter.  Use to be the RB coach at Greeneville before going to Maryville College for a year

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Crawford is the RB coach not OC per his twitter.  Use to be the RB coach at Greeneville before going to Maryville College for a year

Just because Coach Crawford is the RB coach for Bearden Bulldogs that does not mean they will be able to mercy rule Dobyns Indians. I guarantee it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Just now, CaptainGuru said:

Just because Coach Crawford is the RB coach for Bearden Bulldogs that does not mean they will be able to mercy rule Dobyns Indians. I guarantee it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

They will mercy rule them. 35-7 DB scores in garbage time. Official PG score prediction. 

Twitter bios are not representative of reality.. Wake up sheeple! 

1 minute ago, PostingGawd39 said:

They will mercy rule them. 35-7 DB scores in garbage time. Official PG score prediction. 

Bearden Bulldogs will not mercy rule Dobyns Indians and Dobyns Indians will not mercy rule Bearden Bulldogs. I guarantee it will not happen. Do you want to bet? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

6 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Then tell him to update his twitter to OC then since he has done it after taking jobs at new schools

https://twitter.com/coachcraw4d?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Series history:

2022 (BEARDEN wins 14-6)
2020 (DB wins 40-7)
2019 (DB wins 39-14)
2019 (DB wins 28-14)
2018 (BEARDEN wins 33-30)
2017 (DB wins 23-7)
2016 (DB wins 34-21)
2015 (BEARDEN wins 21-9)
2012 (DB wins 35-7)
2010 (BEARDEN wins 41-35)
2008 (DB wins 31-14)
2007 (BEARDEN wins 8-7)
2006 (DB wins 10-6)
2005 (DB wins 23-7)
2004 (DB wins 50-6)
2003 (DB wins 17-10)
2002 (DB wins 35-7)
2001 (DB wins 23-0)
2000 (DB wins 39-3)
1998 (DB wins 38-7)
1997 (DB wins 38-7)
1997 (DB wins 28-0)
1961 (DB wins 60-0)
1959 (DB wins 33-0)
1955 (DB wins 40-0)

DB season will end Friday

Top 10 Reasons why

1 winning not priority.. lights, sound, show!

2 Christian biggest clown on Halloween! No leadership No direction Nobody following this guy!

3 OC Thacker.. assembled offense off his kids Playstation. Last in offensive production but still arrogant enough to say "we run a very complicated offense"

4 Man to man D in all situations has proven effective over and over and over

5  3 practices a week through the season.. how many pre snap penalties?

6 Fall break is a real break for players and coaches. No practice/ workouts for a week mid season? Unhurd of in real programs

7 No confidence No chemistry 98% of team/staff has plans next week not involving football. No tears on ride back.. most glad it's over.

8  Signature win?

West Ridge? WB? Crockett?

9 Bearden openly recruits and players compete for positions.

DB more pay to play/ right of passage

10 College programs visiting school recruiting, evaluating players Bearden 44+ DB 0

Summary

Despicable season for a loaded team picked preseason to win conference. This train was off the tracks as soon as Farragut returned opening kick off. Just don't dismiss this season as down on talent. This season was taken away from a great group of talented kids that could have very easily ran the table and made some noise post season. Hate to say maybe Gerald was right? 

57 minutes ago, bucfootballnow said:

Top 10 Reasons why

2 Christian biggest clown on Halloween! No leadership No direction Nobody following this guy!

3 OC Thacker.. assembled offense off his kids Playstation. Last in offensive production but still arrogant enough to say "we run a very complicated offense"

6 Fall break is a real break for players and coaches. No practice/ workouts for a week mid season? Unhurd of in real programs

7 No confidence No chemistry 98% of team/staff has plans next week not involving football. No tears on ride back.. most glad it's over.

8  Signature win?

10 College programs visiting school recruiting, evaluating players Bearden 44+ DB 0

Summary

Despicable season for a loaded team picked preseason to win conference. This train was off the tracks as soon as Farragut returned opening kick off. Just don't dismiss this season as down on talent. This season was taken away from a great group of talented kids that could have very easily ran the table and made some noise post season. Hate to say maybe Gerald was right? 

Lot of good points.      On #8 signature win....    How about being tied w/Greeneville at the half or whenever the game ended?             I know it's not a win but the GREENE is certainly the team to beat in 4A

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Lot of good points.      On #8 signature win....    How about being tied w/Greeneville at the half or whenever the game ended?             I know it's not a win but the GREENE is certainly the team to beat in 4A

Us DB fans would like to think we played Greeneville to a tie, even though the game was cut short and didn't count. But the truth is Greeneville's QB was so sick in the first half that he was throwing up on the sidelines. They came out in the second half with the backup quarterback and scored in about three plays. Then the lighting storm came. Nobody can say for sure, but I think that second half was about to get ugly for DB. 

3 hours ago, bucfootballnow said:

Top 10 Reasons why

8  Signature win?

Summary

Nailed it.