Dobyns-Bennett at Bearden

TribalEmpire

2 minutes ago, Rebelyell10 said:

If u include Knoxville teams as well in the group , then yes..they have good teams but not in the tri cities…sorry but it’s a no go.  Do you even know basketball, because tri cities teams are not very good…and yes your db included 

Oh so now you try to trim it down to "tri-cities" ?  You said in the beginning "east tn." Knoxville is in East Tn.  you know. But anyway, You ask if I know basketball? DB won the state in 2022, and went back to the tournment last year. And I'm pretty sure Greeneville won state in the past 3 years. Everybody considers Greeneville in the Tri-Cities area. And Science Hill is a top team in the state most years. You and a box of rocks, no difference. 

29 minutes ago, Rebelyell10 said:

Dude…science hill hasn’t been a factor in years.  And speaking of state…Memphis used to dominate but most of the best players in Memphis are now playing for private school

Dude...Why you keep changing your line? You started out saying East Tn. basketball was weak, then it was Tri-Cities. I shot both of those down and you come back with Memphis used to dominate but.... Oh, and somehow, I forgot that Hampton won the 1A state championship this year. (2023) So mark that down as just another example of how you're wrong. Science Hill had a bad year last year. Thats one year. Not years.