How Good Is MASE

Tornado82

2 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

Best 2 Teams in State last year was McKenzie & Fayetteville City….What a game they had vs each other last year in the playoffs….

It was epic!  Probably the best game I have ever witnessed at McKenzie.  FC had ran that two point play every down all year, and was never stopped.  We stopped them 3 times.  And what that offense did in the final 3 minutes was legendary.  I knew once we sent Aird out to kick it, we had it.  

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I don't think they were that good last year.  They layed down like a rug once we jumped out on them 17 to 0.  It still baffles me how you guys lost to them last year.  Fayetteville would have beaten them as well. 

Our running back was hurt first game of the year. He was also middle linebacker offense and defense revolved around him. Qb was injured also before season started. The team was never 100%. I wasn’t surprised to be honest.  It hurt all year 

4 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Mckenzie was well prepared for that game. Seemed like they knew where the play was going every single time. 

Their offense was one dimensional. I watched the mckenzie vs mase game. Cassidy shut him down almost single handily from the safety spot. Cassidy was a better defensive player than a qb. Im sure he ran like a 4..4-4.5 forty 

36 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

It was epic!  Probably the best game I have ever witnessed at McKenzie.  FC had ran that two point play every down all year, and was never stopped.  We stopped them 3 times.  And what that offense did in the final 3 minutes was legendary.  I knew once we sent Aird out to kick it, we had it.  

Excellent game.  Instant classic.  My first visit to McKenzie and it didn't disappoint.  

6 hours ago, JustinBuck said:

Mase is the 6th best team in 1A

MAHS is really good, I would rank them 3rd behind South Pitt and Moore County.  Dresden is good but them and Union City is a toss up and I would bet McKenzie would beat Dresden if they had round two.  McKenzie played bad against them first time around.